Post your High School Senior picture.

Mine was 1969.

The reason I asked was because I know during my high school years, smiling big for the senior picture was not "cool." Sullen or distant looks were the thing. It was "in" to act disinterested in high school hoopla. :lol:
WOW! I was "in" and didn't even know it. I was very unhappy in high school. :lol:

WOW! I was "in" and didn't even know it. I was very unhappy in high school. :lol:
You and me both.

I could never understand the hype about the "wonderful" high school years. You couldn't pay me enough to relive them.

That was me at Senior Yearbook at Berrien Springs, MI in 1984.....

Senioryearbookpic.jpg

Need I post a picture of me in high school? It's only been 2 years and I guess I kinda looked the same? Lol.

Need I post a picture of me in high school? It's only been 2 years and I guess I kinda looked the same? Lol.

Sure. I guess I should, too, but I am afraid some people might choke on their own vomit and ban me for life. :Oops:

That was me at Senior Yearbook at Berrien Springs, MI in 1984.....

Senioryearbookpic.jpg

Are you sure you were in Senior high school like 12th grade, getting ready to graduate from high school? You look very young to be a Senior. :hmm: Amazing!!!! :shock:

Sure. I guess I should, too, but I am afraid some people might choke on their own vomit and ban me for life. :Oops:

155521_466983243796_564928796_5766423_6032688_n.jpg

Here's one. I don't have a yearbook with me, so here is my student ID. This is my high school yearbook picture of me as a senior. Lol. I guess I look the same-ish except just bit younger, more squinty eyed, and uglier. LOL!! :P :D

Are you sure you were in Senior high school like 12th grade, getting ready to graduate from high school? You look very young to be a Senior. :hmm: Amazing!!!! :shock:

Bebonang.... Yes, i was 19 1/2 yrs old that time when i was senior and was ready to graduated from high school in June 7th with 4 month pregnant that time

LOL! It looks like people, including women, wear that kind of glasses back in the day? xD

I guess it's getting popular now, that style, except black rims. Lol.

Sheila022.... Yes, it was popular back then (1980's) - But now i am a guy!

Mine was 1969.

The reason I asked was because I know during my high school years, smiling big for the senior picture was not "cool." Sullen or distant looks were the thing. It was "in" to act disinterested in high school hoopla. :lol:

My was in 1967 and I was not smiling!

My high school graduation picture, 1969.

Attachments

• graduation.jpg
    graduation.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 22
If there was snow on the ground, it would be hard to find you. :giggle:
Fortunately, graduation was in June. :lol:

Our HS colors were blue and white, so the girls wore white and the boys wore blue.

Girls had to wear white dresses under their gowns, and white shoes to match.

Boys wore dress slacks and shoes, collared shirts, and neckties.

Back