Post your High School Senior picture.

22177_919281904619_8825246_50894284_5585024_n.jpg

18 years old - 2000 :-o

Everyone posted great pics! I love the pics from the 60s and 70s..you all looked better than us who were from the 80s..more natural-looking. The 80s hair made us look fake or something. LOL

No offense, Frisky and Babyblue. You look great but I laugh at the hair. Mine too! hahaha!

Everyone posted great pics! I love the pics from the 60s and 70s..you all looked better than us who were from the 80s..more natural-looking. The 80s hair made us look fake or something. LOL

No offense, Frisky and Babyblue. You look great but I laugh at the hair. Mine too! hahaha!

Nah!!! thats purrfectly understandable. I was sophmore. I had a huge hairdo than i was a senior kid. LOL! I couldnt believe that i spent a lot of $ on hair spray!!!

My senior picture:
sep1904.jpg

scan0003.jpg

My twin sister Angel and I

Nah!!! thats purrfectly understandable. I was sophmore. I had a huge hairdo than i was a senior kid. LOL! I couldnt believe that i spent a lot of $ on hair spray!!!

lol yes. but hey - my mom did same! I remember she always used hair spray before we go out. what an oldie era! :lol:

I had to take the pic of my yearbook sorry, its a bit blur my originals are in boxes somewhere. This my senior pic, I went to catholic school all the girls wore that same sweater and pearls.

seniorpic87-1.jpg

I had to take the pic of my yearbook sorry, its a bit blur my originals are in boxes somewhere. This my senior pic, I went to catholic school all the girls wore that same sweater and pearls.

seniorpic87-1.jpg
Cute picture!

At my public high school all the girls wore simple sweaters and either a strand of pearls or a simple necklace. Those were the "rules" for senior photos. :lol:

Wow! You look like Angelina Jolie with short hair.

now that you mention it....... hot damn! :naughty:

I'd say a cross between Angelie Jolie and Halle Berry!

Cute picture!

At my public high school all the girls wore simple sweaters and either a strand of pearls or a simple necklace. Those were the "rules" for senior photos. :lol:

:ty: Reba. Yes, it was traditional thing from my school:)

but it was SOOOOO COOOL ...

Here is my senior picture in mainstream High School in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1966. I was 20 years old.

bebonang-albums-window-live-gallery-antoinette-charles-picture4114-hpim0315-3.jpg

you are so pretty. I always wondered how they made photos like yours

My mother graduated in 1967 but her graduation picture was black and white.

Back