Post your High School Senior picture.

Aw, no senior picture on my behalf.. didn't care enough about high school to have a picture taken o_O and I did graduate at 17, quickly moved halfway across the country the moment I had the diploma in my hand :)

I gotta search around for my graduation pictures so I can join in on the fun!

I will have to find my senior picture.

Lissa, I graduated at 18 years old which is the normal age here in the USA.

17 or 18, depending on their birthday (some graduate at 17 and later turned 18 after their graduation)

I believe there is a "high school graduation" picture thread somewhere; but sure, I'll post it mine.

funnyyearbook1.jpg

I don't have digital picture of HS graduation.

FF, your grad pic reminds me of someone, trying to think who. You are so beautiful

Thanks.

weird you are not the first person who said that. If you remember then let me know. In the past, there are too many people say the same thing, " you look familiar", they asked me if i have deaf family or deaf sister. I answered, "no. Alos, Hearing people asked me if i am a sister with someone else they know or someone else or were born in the other country. i keep saying no no no.
:giggle:

Actually this is my senior picture.... I wanted my senior picture to be something different, and natural.

denis5-2.jpg

Thanks.

weird you are not the first person who said that. If you remember then let me know. In the past, there are too many people say the same thing, " you look familiar", they asked me if i have deaf family or deaf sister. I answered, "no. Alos, Hearing people asked me if i am a sister with someone else they know or someone else or were born in the other country. i keep saying no no no.
:giggle:

probably cuz you have the "All-American" look :aw:

Graduated in 1990

The first one was taken at the end of my senior year (1990), The 2nd one was taken for my senior yearbook pics (beginning of senior year ..1989)

Seniorpics.jpg

The first one was taken at the end of my senior year (1990), The 2nd one was taken for my senior yearbook pics (beginning of senior year ..1989)

Seniorpics.jpg
damn the technology in photograpghy since 1990 such as yours has dramatically changed a lot since then

I graduated at 18 years and this was 1991.

Cutie. have you ever post the picture of your graduated picture before? this picture looks familiar to me. I did see the yearbook from the candian peeps but they graduated in '89. cool.

Cutie. have you ever post the picture of your graduated picture before? this picture looks familiar to me. I did see the yearbook from the candian peeps but they graduated in '89. cool.

Yup, you saw this a long long time ago.

Remember we know each other before in other sites and here too when I was under other screennames. ;)

Back