Post your High School Senior picture.

huh.... you look like Terry Stone (right side) from "Rise of the Footsoldier"

f3.jpg

Well he can whip me up anytime he wants! LOL

fighting0075.gif

Man.. I dug this up from the archives. Had to dust it off. Me sporting my new leather jacket. How do you like me now ladies?? :naughty:

Hey... I was not a bad looking kid. And don't laugh... that hairdo was in style back then. It's called the moptop. :rofl2:

Let me touch you on my tip of finger, OUCHIE. *sizzling* :naughty:

Hey i was born in 1970's. I love 1970's.

Man.. I dug this up from the archives. Had to dust it off. Me sporting my new leather jacket. How do you like me now ladies?? :naughty:

Hey... I was not a bad looking kid. And don't laugh... that hairdo was in style back then. It's called the moptop. :rofl2:

I like it:D You were a little rocker back then. Did the leather jacket influence you to be a drummer?

Hubba hubba! :naughty:

Why hello there!! *swoons!* Dimples.. oh la la!
We are going to need a mop on aisle 3. Mop on aisle 3 to clean up the wet spot Ms Bucket left. We need a clean up before somebody slips and falls on their keester.

Now Now... I don't look exactly like that anymore. That was 30+ years ago...
That's OK. My high school picture is over 40 years old, and I thank God that I don't look the same. :lol:

I like it:D You were a little rocker back then. Did the leather jacket influence you to be a drummer?
Not really. I started drumming in the 4th grade. Parents thought it was a phase that I would grow out of... HA! I am still drumming.

rockdrummer-albums-hs-picture4151-moptop.jpg

Where is the pic?

No. If it was a naked pic they would be doing more than drooling..... :naughty: Here ya go then Shel.. Drool away...:lol: Yes I still have the dimples

rockdrummer-albums-pictures-picture4152-moptop.html

All I see is a red "X" Guess I am not allowed to see a pic of you! :lol:

No. If it was a naked pic they would be doing more than drooling..... :naughty: Here ya go then Shel.. Drool away...:lol: Yes I still have the dimples

rockdrummer-albums-pictures-picture4152-moptop.jpg

WOW!!!!!

Hope you dont mind my asking..did you have your son at a later age? Hope that wasnt offensive.

WOW!!!!!

Hope you dont mind my asking..did you have your son at a later age? Hope that wasnt offensive.
No offence taken.. .I was 17 in that picture. I didn't even get married until I was 30 and I was 35 when he was born. But having a child does not do much to a mans body... :giggle:

Back