Need a hug? Come here to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*glomps* Nika. I wonder, can you seek a consulor (sp)? I'm sure you know the suicidal option is not the answer. I don't know what your belief but I'll pray for you.

Dear Lord - The Lord has not abandoned you, cast all your cares upon Him, receive His joy, His peace, His Love, may you walk in the victory of the Lord all the days of your life. Please make Nika aware that we do care about him and will keep our thoughts of him. Please allow Nika to feel better as soon as possible. In Jesus Name, amen.

usually go to my girlfriend but she's suicidal too

therapist will just want to hospitalize me

nothing worse than the hospital

usually go to my girlfriend but she's suicidal too

therapist will just want to hospitalize me

nothing worse than the hospital

nika, if you need to be hospitalized, there is nothing wrong with that. as you know, i've been in the hospital for the past several days after hearing voices. i'm p*ssed off right now, but am no longer hallucinating. if you feel suicidal, you really need to call 911 immediately.

nika, if you need to be hospitalized, there is nothing wrong with that. as you know, i've been in the hospital for the past several days after hearing voices. i'm p*ssed off right now, but am no longer hallucinating. if you feel suicidal, you really need to call 911 immediately.

i agree with what hear again said. and the hospital isnt so bad you get three hots and a cot and dont even have to cook or clean up!

the hospital is like the orphanage

no, it's not nika. if you go to the hospital, there will be lots of people there who care about you and want to help you get well. when i was in the hospital, my nurses and psychiatrist did everything they could to help me. they treated me wonderfully well and i'll always be grateful for their compassion. please call 911.

i wish i could just be with my girlfriend

911 won't make me feel better

Yeah... I have to agree with Hear Again and Ncff07.

Well, I'm not surprise if you are being so stubborn but please think of us, your family, and your friends...

nika, being in the hospital over the past several days was the best thing for me. i was able to relax, get some well needed rest and talk to other patients who understood what having bipolar or depression was like. you really need to call for help right now -- especially if you are suicidal. will you do it for us, nika? we all love you here on ad and don't want anything to happen to you. <hugs>

nika, being in the hospital over the past several days was the best thing for me. i was able to relax, get some well needed rest and talk to other patients who understood what having bipolar or depression was like. you really need to call for help right now -- especially if you are suicidal. will do you it for us, nika? we all love you here on ad and don't want anything to happen to you. <hugs>

Amen! :grouphug: And I love you too, because I do care.

why do you love me

1. you care about others more than yourself.

2. you're intelligent

3. you demonstrate to all of us here on ad that despite being blind, you don't let that stop you and live your life to the fullest.

4. you have a wealth of knowledge to share with us.

5. you've helped me cope with my recent PTSD diagnosis.

6. we love you because you're you.

<hugs>

nika,

are you still logged onto ad? please talk to me, okay? i care about you and will be here to listen for as long as you need to talk. please let me know that you haven't done anything to harm yourself. please. i also recommend that you call 911 because a hospital really would be the best place for you right now. again, if you don't call 911 for yourself, please do it for us. <hugs>

Please come here and stay with us. You got me worried.. I am really encourage you to not do anything that will harm you. PLEASE seek the help and go to hospital or something. You know there are so many many many support sources and information for healing. Please....

nika,

look at all of the people here on ad who care about you. what does that tell you? it says that you're a valuable friend who is worthy of being loved. you've only been here on ad since last month, but your presence is known and when you're not online, your absence is obvious. i know you're online right now, so please come back to this thread and let us know that you're okay. i will be here all night if that's what it takes to keep you safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back