My Jeep got a boo-boo today :(

I consider how much cost is this part plus labor? i had paid for new Honda CR-V window plus labor at less than $300.

I consider how much cost is this part plus labor? i had paid for new Honda CR-V window plus labor at less than $300.

My father paid $100 for brand new window and labor for his driver window from 2004 dodge grand carvan AWD.

That's real problem. I got wrong part thru online site and dealer before and I had to call or email to online site and use my VIN to get correct part.

never happened to me. I guess I don't make mistake :dunno:

Road rage is illegal in CA.

Do you think it would be a road rage if I stopped my car, and went after a sniper that was shooting at cars?

The cops won't even consider it road rage. You're being a law abiding citizen stopping other crimes from happening.

They were throwing mud. They got my windshield, so I couldn't see. Had to pull over.

May as well give them a chase.

now that's the difference. Mud = close range. Slingshot = far range.

I know and witness a friend that threw a little rock at the SUV during the lunch hour at school, and the driver was a off-duty police officer apparently. :shock:

I was the one who gave him a rock from the ground and he threw it. Luckily, the other guys who witness that time, an angry off duty police officer repeatly asked them who threw the rock and they were all pointed to a friend, none on me. :lol: So, an off duty police officer took him to the principal's office. We became good friends for a short time after he didn't tell them that I was involved. That was like a decade years ago.

never happened to me. I guess I don't make mistake :dunno:

No matter, I order with correct year, model, and type and I still get wrong part. That's pissed me off.

I am not only the one. It's happen to my friends and students from college too.

No matter, I order with correct year, model, and type and I still get wrong part. That's pissed me off.

I am not only the one. It's happen to my friends and students from college too.

oh well. that sux.

My Jeep got another boo-boo today. :(

I got rear-ended at an interstate entrance; then the guy almost ran me down when I got out of my Jeep, when he fled the scene. :mad:

The damage to my Jeep isn't bad; he took a nick out of the rear rubber bumper when he rammed me.

I only got a partial on his license plate, so the HP probably won't catch him. I figure it's probably an unregistered car, and unlicensed driver without insurance, possibly drunk.

It's scary to think that such an aggressive, selfish driver is still out there to create more havoc.

I don't know what kind of car it was (I'm not good at identifying cars) but I sure got a good look at his face.

My Jeep got another boo-boo today. :(

I got rear-ended at an interstate entrance; then the guy almost ran me down when I got out of my Jeep, when he fled the scene. :mad:

The damage to my Jeep isn't bad; he took a nick out of the rear rubber bumper when he rammed me.

I only got a partial on his license plate, so the HP probably won't catch him. I figure it's probably an unregistered car, and unlicensed driver without insurance, possibly drunk.

It's scary to think that such an aggressive, selfish driver is still out there to create more havoc.

I don't know what kind of car it was (I'm not good at identifying cars) but I sure got a good look at his face.

That's so sad. :( Last Monday, my stepmother turned left on a green arrow, and a woman ran the red going straight, and put a big hole in my stepmother's bumper.

Then according to my stepmother, the woman tried to convince the cop to give her a ticket.

He refused. I laughed a lot when she told me, but she didn't seem to share my humor.

I hope they catch your guy. :lol:

That's so sad. :( Last Monday, my stepmother turned left on a green arrow, and a woman ran the red going straight, and put a big hole in my stepmother's bumper.

Then according to my stepmother, the woman tried to convince the cop to give her a ticket.

He refused. I laughed a lot when she told me, but she didn't seem to share my humor.

I hope they catch your guy. :lol:
I hope your stepmom is OK.

Yes, the guilty drivers will tell the police the most ridiculous stories.

My car was once hit head on by someone who crossed four lanes to get me. He tried to make it my fault. When that didn't work, he claimed that I wasn't even driving my car but that my passenger was! The nerve of the guy. (BTW, his passenger ran from the scene with a paper bag.)

I don't know why he worried about the blame. He had diplomatic immunity, so he couldn't be charged anyway.

Back