My Jeep got a boo-boo today :(

:-o wow.... I'm hoping it's not a prank like some kid with air rifle or slingshot. Is there construction activity going on on that highway?
No construction. No residences. Mostly woods. Three lanes in each direction, with a solid concrete divider.

Check this out:

http://www.scdot.org/getting/cams/CharlestonNCam.asp

Camera #16 shows where I stopped Monday.

Camera #17 shows that other car on the side of the road today.

Look at the link I added.

lol poor fella. just saw the pix of car still waiting there. he/she must have been waiting for quite a while. I guess the damage must be from truck... :dunno:

332clc2.jpg

lol poor fella. just saw the pix of car still waiting there. he/she must have been waiting for quite a while. I guess the damage must be from truck... :dunno:

332clc2.jpg
When I drove by, about 12:30, there was no one in the car.

When I drove by, about 12:30, there was no one in the car.

I just checked. still there. about 4 hrs now... hmm.... he surely is taking quite a while. maybe waiting for a friend with trailer to save money? :dunno:

Reba, that's scary. I am glad you are ok.

I just checked. still there. about 4 hrs now... hmm.... he surely is taking quite a while. maybe waiting for a friend with trailer to save money? :dunno:
:dunno:

It looks like something's happening now. Either someone is helping the car or stripping it.

lol! definitely looks like stripping! Can't tell but I think there's a small car behind it? I think I see 2 men on left side. 1 standing and other is under the car.

2iardqt.jpg

lol! definitely looks like stripping! Can't tell but I think there's a small car behind it? I think I see 2 men on left side. 1 standing and other is under the car.
It's hard to tell; the picture is so small.

It was a kind of old junky car, so I don't know.

It's hard to tell; the picture is so small.

It was a kind of old junky car, so I don't know.

I'm guessing you're wondering whether or not to call cop to go check it out :hmm:

xcukvp.jpg

car's gone and I think the car on left is police :dunno:

xcukvp.jpg

car's gone and I think the car on left is police :dunno:
I don't think it was stolen. It wasn't a very nice car, and it's pretty busy this time of day on that stretch of road.

Some people leave their cars at the side for several days and nights. It's crazy.

I have to leave for church in a few minutes. Maybe you will see us drive by on the highway. You can see our church campus on the right side of the screen. We will be driving a silver Jeep Commander. We should be in view around 6:40-45. :wave:

I have to leave for church in a few minutes. Maybe you will see us drive by on the highway. You can see our church campus on the right side of the screen. We will be driving a silver Jeep Commander. We should be in view around 6:40-45. :wave:

lol ok :wave:

I remembered my instructor said, "Never use model, year, and type to order the part, Use VIN only."

hmm the online site I use when ordering replacement parts... it doesn't have a search option for VIN.. only model, year, and type.

hmm the online site I use when ordering replacement parts... it doesn't have a search option for VIN.. only model, year, and type.

That's real problem. I got wrong part thru online site and dealer before and I had to call or email to online site and use my VIN to get correct part.

Back