My Jeep got a boo-boo today :(

My Jeep got another boo-boo today. :(

I got rear-ended at an interstate entrance; then the guy almost ran me down when I got out of my Jeep, when he fled the scene. :mad:

The damage to my Jeep isn't bad; he took a nick out of the rear rubber bumper when he rammed me.

I only got a partial on his license plate, so the HP probably won't catch him. I figure it's probably an unregistered car, and unlicensed driver without insurance, possibly drunk.

It's scary to think that such an aggressive, selfish driver is still out there to create more havoc.

I don't know what kind of car it was (I'm not good at identifying cars) but I sure got a good look at his face.

oh my... your jeep is accident-prone! perhaps it's time you install your hubby's video camera in your car???

I hope your stepmom is OK.

Yes, the guilty drivers will tell the police the most ridiculous stories.

My car was once hit head on by someone who crossed four lanes to get me. He tried to make it my fault. When that didn't work, he claimed that I wasn't even driving my car but that my passenger was! The nerve of the guy. (BTW, his passenger ran from the scene with a paper bag.)

I don't know why he worried about the blame. He had diplomatic immunity, so he couldn't be charged anyway.

My stepmother is fine. Very tough. She just couldn't believe that besides ruining her bumper the woman would lie to try to cause her to get a ticket.

I guess they didn't find your guy yet?

My stepmother is fine. Very tough. She just couldn't believe that besides ruining her bumper the woman would lie to try to cause her to get a ticket.
I can relate to that. :)

I guess they didn't find your guy yet?
Nope. I don't expect them to. :(

Back