McCain's a racist, I have proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not "blaming" anyone for anything. I'm simply pointing out the fact that some people focus on the material, and some don't.

And I'm pointing out the fact that some of those who are materialistic happen to be pro-lifers.

Huh? Before you criticized Cindy for adopting one baby, now you criticize her for not adopting two?

:scratch: I do not see anything that I criticize Cindy for adopt one baby but remind you that it´s Cindy who brought the baby home without talk John first and then questioned you why Cindy did not adopt two, that´s all.

But if you're truly just asking a question, then how would I know the answer? Only the McCains and the other couple can answer that question.

Then do not need to defend McCain if you don´t know anything. If you want to know more then check snope.com or FactCheck.org like what I did with snope.com over Cindy.

I didn't need "reminding", thank you.

wow, I only give you a friendly remind about Cindy because you do as Cindy and John both...

Yes, I know non-wealthy people adopt third-world country babies. I know families who have done that. I don't need reminding, thank you.

Because you complaint about praise Jolie for adopted children from 3rd country and do if McCains are wonderful in the world to adopt the baby from 3rd country, that´s why I remind you that it´s not just wealthy but middle-class people.

I'm glad to know that you praise Cindy for adopting Bridget.

As outside of McCain´s election, yes I praise Cindy for her good heart to adopt Bridget.

Is that what the McCains told you?

Don´t you read snope.com and FactCheck.org, also McCain´s website?

:scratch: I do not see anything that I criticize Cindy for adopt one baby but remind you that it´s Cindy who brought the baby home without talk John first and then questioned you why Cindy did not adopt two, that´s all.
Maybe you need to "remind" yourself.

Then do not need to defend McCain if you don´t know anything. If you want to know more then check snope.com or FactCheck.org like what I did with snope.com over Cindy.
As I have posted before, I did check snopes.com and factcheck.org, and they don't have any further details then what we've posted.

wow, I only give you a friendly remind about Cindy because you do as Cindy and John both...
A friendly reminder? Oh, like I "forgot" Cindy and John adopted Bridget. :roll:

Because you complaint about praise Jolie for adopted children from 3rd country and do if McCains are wonderful in the world to adopt the baby from 3rd country, that´s why I remind you that it´s not just wealthy but middle-class people.
"Wonderful in the world?" The McCains are no better or worse than other adoptive parents. I simply pointed out that they get more criticism for their adoption than other people who adopt children from third-world countries.

Don´t you read snope.com and FactCheck.org, also McCain´s website?
I will repeat AGAIN--yes, I read those sites, and they didn't have any additional information in them. If you read them yourself, then you would know that, and you would quit repeating your questions.

Ah, so does that means supposedly if, Obama wins the election, the funds will cut down for all disabled/handicapped includin' deaf people ? I mean, are they goin' to cut the funds without helpin' for those disabled/handicapped/deaf people who might need help through agencies ?

If, that happens, I am concerned for disabled/handicapped/deaf people's welfare and I opposed the government to drain or get rid of them by not helpin' them to get some assistance without funds. I know Obama's goal is to make 2 sides without middle-class people. Just poor and rich that are separate.....

I just couldn't believe what I read in this thread. It makes me to think about alot of things. Whoa.......I could feel the " train " vibration in 1 mile away. :ugh:

Please, don't call me " paranoid " if, that's what any one of you think that I am. In fact, I am not. Just smell somethin' funny in the air.

Ah, so does that means supposedly if, Obama wins the election, the funds will cut down for all disabled/handicapped includin' deaf people ? I mean, are they goin' to cut the funds without helpin' for those disabled/handicapped/deaf people who might need help through agencies ?

If, that happens, I am concerned for disabled/handicapped/deaf people's welfare and I opposed the government to drain or get rid of them by not helpin' them to get some assistance without funds. I know Obama's goal is to make 2 sides without middle-class people. Just poor and rich that are separate.....

I just couldn't believe what I read in this thread. It makes me to think about alot of things. Whoa.......I could feel the " train " vibration in 1 mile away. :ugh:

Please, don't call me " paranoid " if, that's what any one of you think that I am. In fact, I am not. Just smell somethin' funny in the air.

Maria,

If you read Obama's website at:

Welcome to Obama for America

you'll see his complete plan for people with disabilities -- unlike McCain who doesn't have any such information on his.

Yes, money is not everything but the worst is he broke her heart because of that wealthy beautiful model.

McCain admitted his selfish for treat Carol like dirt because of her disabilty.

You have to remember that Carol wasn't disabled when they first got married.

She became disabled while he was a POW by the result of a car accident.

Two major traumas in married couple's lifes's do change things.

On the good note: at least Carol is being well taken care of. McCain volunteered to pay her medical bills for life.

On the good note: at least Carol is being well taken care of. McCain volunteered to pay her medical bills for life.

I may disagree with McCain on alot of issues, but one thing I can say is that he deserves credit for taking care of Carol.

Yes I aware it and give you right on this.

I only said that it´s cruel of him to leave crippled wife for Cindy. Money is not everything to restore Carole´s break heart..., that´s all.

Anyway, it´s good thing is Carol forgave him and McCain admitted his selfish behavior which is good enough.

Did you know that he also volunteered to pay her medicals bills for life from her injuries??

Kinda tells you what position he functions from, doesn't it? Throw money at the issue and it will go away.

To me, nothing is more important then the lives of those who cannot speak for themselves.

Have they specifically asked you to speak for them? Because if truth be known, all you are doing is projecting your own opinions on another. There is a very real chance that they would not agree with the ideas you are projecting on them at all.

Kinda tells you what position he functions from, doesn't it? Throw money at the issue and it will go away.

Never thought about it that way, but you do have a point Jillio...

Hear again: Carol Macain had her accident while John Macain was a prisoner of war. So he could hardly pay her hospital bills as he wasn't there. He didn't leave her after discovering she was disabled. He just got the hots for Cindy Macain. According to Wilkopedia they are still friends. Carol McCain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ah well. Don't know what to make of him to be honest. I don't like what he did but you have to remember he was routinely tortured during his time in Vietnam. He's a man who's been through a lot. Of course it would have been much nicer if he had stuck with Carol, but that's his personal life really. Since Carol has obviously forgiven him we should too.

Ah, "he just got the hots for Cindy McCain", so that justifies his actions. Perhaps it is not just that Carol has forgiven him, but that she realized that she is so much better off without him.:cool2:

"in sickness and in health." I thought one of John McCain's strengths (according to his supporters) is that he is a loyal man of his word.:cool2:

Well we know that when one is a POW for a long period of time and your mate becomes disabled in one's abscence--psychologically--that changes a lot of things in the relationship, does it not? Maybe PTSD, or ???

"in sickness and in health." I thought one of John McCain's strengths (according to his supporters) is that he is a loyal man of his word.:cool2:

Yeah I agree with you on that one even though we don't know the entire details of the divorce from Carol.

I suspect that both of them went through a lot with their personal experience without the other knowing what was going on......:shrug:

That's not the same as saying no one is interested in pro-life issues. Polls just show that a majority of people are materialistic but that doesn't mean everyone is.

Wow Reba.... materialistic.... really poor choice of word..
Both of my parents work in banking and because of the financial crisis, they both are at real risk for losing their jobs, which would mean they'd lose their health insurance too. I wouldn't be so quick to judge those who are worried about their financial future. Not everyone has a pile of money hidden under their mattress.

Wow Reba.... materialistic.... really poor choice of word..
Both of my parents work in banking and because of the financial crisis, they both are at real risk for losing their jobs, which would mean they'd lose their health insurance too. I wouldn't be so quick to judge those who are worried about their financial future. Not everyone has a pile of money hidden under their mattress.

Reba is not referring to materialistic people specifically. She's trying to make a point. If you did not like that word - just replace it with something else such as "Gay Rights." Either way - her point is still the same. Poll is never a true representation of the whole.

Reba is not referring to materialistic people specifically. She's trying to make a point. If you did not like that word - just replace it with something else such as "Gay Rights." Either way - her point is still the same. Poll is never a true representation of the whole.

Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up Jiro. I was a little too quick to respond! Sorry Reba! :)

Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up Jiro. I was a little too quick to respond! Sorry Reba! :)

oh btw! forgot to say sorry to hear about your parents' financial nightmare.. my parents are affected too. This economy really hurt my dad pretty bad especially in Korea. I try and help out every way I can to pitch in... since I don't have any mortgage or car payment. :aw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back