McCain's a racist, I have proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I've never understood McCain's campaign slogan "Country First." What exactly does that mean anyways?

Obama is for "Change. What We Need." Who says that's putting people first before country?

Yes I am wondering the same... :scratch:

Oh? Care to explain why everybody gave negative on McCain that most source are from their foolish blog? lol lol lol

I didn't see anyone post negative information from blogs about McCain. Show me some examples of this please.

Personally, I've never understood McCain's campaign slogan "Country First." What exactly does that mean anyways?

Obama is for "Change. What We Need." Who says that's putting people first before country?

It means patriotism, sacrifice and service. " We're One Country under God ".

and funny thing is... it's a secular country :dunno:

USA isn't under God, period.

USA is secular system, Christian isn't national religion.

Who cares? Quit start religion discussion.

Hey... lay off will ya? Go and read Hear Again's post FIRST before you started. He asked me what " Country First " means and I explained to him what it means. Don't you start with your kind of attitude.

Hey... lay off will ya? Go and read Hear Again's post FIRST before you started. He asked me what " Country First " means and I explained to him what it means. Don't you start with your kind of attitude.

No, You started make up yourself. ;)

Relgion issues has nothing do with polities...

Blogs aren't any better than People magazine. After all, blog authors have their own agenda (liberal and conservative alike).

Try reading something with substance like U.S. News and World Report.

Ooo! You just miss the mile. But it's election day and you can't get hints but straight excuse. I ain't give you the link of this and this and this. It's over! Obama win! Watch out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back