In the Year 2050…

sure he is handsome, and help yourself stealing him. lol :) oh wait, i shall too! :whistle:

DreamDeaf said:
Magastu - still going head to head with Taylor, who's his lover now.
One word: Ewwww.

Liebling, rofl your posts are hilarious! Keep it going... and going!

Other gals, I am a handsome as much as Gollum! :/

Fly Free said:
OMG :rofl: Liebling!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Oceanbreeze the Headmistress qq ohhh thats gonna be INTERESTING!!!!! *watching Oceanbreeze with her wand READY to zap any unruly students* :rofl: *disappears*

*wonders which house the magical hat would put me in* hahaha

Damn straight! I don't take shit off snotty nosed little kids! :lol:

*ahem* "Now, where to put you?" Erm..... Probably Gryffindor!!! :giggle:

Last edited:
Flyfree as eagle is hungry & hunting for her lunch until she found fish and frog but JavaPride as shark stop her telling her that it´s Cooliefroggie as frog and Deafsuba as fish. Flyfree is really hungry but she CAN´t eat them because they are their AD friends so Javapride feed Flyfree a big fish (see the picture). She´s happy to chatting with JavaPride, Cooliefrogge & DeafSuba. :thumb:

KopievonFlyfree1.jpg

more pictures will come. :thumb:

in the year of 2050.... TTT will make a record of posting her thread of BYE for the 2050th time... :roll:

Thanks everyone for like my creative pictures :ily:

More pictures will come! :mrgreen:

Liebling:-))) said:
Flyfree as eagle is hungry & hunting for her lunch until she found fish and frog but JavaPride as shark stop her telling her that it´s Cooliefroggie as frog and Deafsuba as fish. Flyfree is really hungry but she CAN´t eat them because they are their AD friends so Javapride feed Flyfree a big fish (see the picture). She´s happy to chatting with JavaPride, Cooliefrogge & DeafSuba. :thumb:

KopievonFlyfree1.jpg

more pictures will come. :thumb:

:rofl: hahahahah Liebling! hahahah this is so hilarious! :thumb:

Awwwww That is a real good one with Levonian on a cookbook, He is sooo handsome don't you think girls? :giggle:

I gotta order that cookbook :fingersx:

Liebling,

I love those art pictures you made for those Aders, its really cute and funni....

I enjoy them alot, keep it coming girl! :lol:

Liebling, darling, I wanna be featured in one of your pictures too!!!! Heh heh...

Maybe ... humm...ill let your imagination run amok!

LMAO at all what you said, especially about me.
That house, Liebling, is soooo not me! LOL
Malfoyish, I would love to climb every mountain.
Liza, I have eaten Vietnamese Snail Soup with Kim, it's quite delicious.
LOL this thread cracked me up big time.

Liebling!!! Ach du lieber Gott!!! :eek: :shock: Was habst du gemacht?!? Couldn’t you have picked a better picture of us? Egads—even my mother thought those pictures made us look old!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
(Starting from left to right)

Incarnated Banjo and Banjette on a vacation.

Source: Unknown

Attachments

• banjos1.jpg
    banjos1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 24
DreamDeaf said:
Liebling, darling, I wanna be featured in one of your pictures too!!!! Heh heh...

Maybe ... humm...ill let your imagination run amok!

me too!! :applause: :P

VamPyroX - Will be in a wheelchair with internet access to AllDeaf.

PurpleRose71 - Will encounter an alien and fall in love, then move away to Mars.

Steel - Will have a severe case of blue balls.

Cheri - Will be still here, but only will be able to type with 2 fingers due to typing gazillions of posts over all these 50 years.

kuifje75 - Will be trapped on the top of a mountain for years forcing him to adapt to the environment and get married to a grizzly bear. They have a dozen cubs, 2 of them are deaf. Now they are pushing for the cubs' rights to attend public schools.

Angel - No longer will be an Angel, she will be the most evil dictator alive. Save her before it's too late!

Deaf258 - Will be married to a stuffed toy and institutionalized in a mental hospital from over-consuming caffeine.

DeafSCUBA98 - Will be trapped in an underwater cave, only to discover that mermaids does exist and is given the ability to breathe underwater. He now often engage in love relationships with the mermaids.

bbnt - will still be bbnt.

Oddball - Oddball who? (in a low and soft voice - I reckon the FBI took her away for some reasons, you didn't hear this from me)

Liebling - Her face will be featured on the wanted posters everywhere for sending dirty pictures to unsuspecting people.

Liza - Liza who? (Look at Oddball for references)

Katzie - Will have a mouse glued to her forehead. Reason: Unknown.

Malfoyish - Will be summoned by Voldemort to do some evil deeds. She's a death-eater, beware!

Liebling dearest,

Great job on our book. I love the pics for our cover. You are hired! :hug:

Mayflower said:
Liebling dearest,

Great job on our book. I love the pics for our cover. You are hired! :hug:
:thumb: You will make me rich if you hire me to create more books for you & your Levonian. :fingersx:

Back