In the Year 2050…

Really good posting, dearest Mayolisch :fingersx:

Liebling:-))) said:
Really good posting, dearest Mayolisch :fingersx:

Et tu, darling Liebling. ;) Very nice photos you have there. Can't wait to see what you have in store for me. :)

yes, I´m still working more, more,more,more for AD members including you. :lol:

^Angel^ said:
haha....I think They make a perfect couple!!

*running off and hide*

:rofl: Raven would be your future brother-in-law. He will crack you up to debate :pissed: about the politians.

Sabrina said:
:rofl: Raven would be your future brother-in-law. He will crack you up to debate :pissed: about the politians.

But first, her beautiful blonde hair will go gray...or she'll learn up some spells and shrink him to thumb-size, put him in an empty Coors longneck bottle, cork it and float it on the Atlantic.

DreamDeaf said:
:gpost:

Way to go, Malfoyish!

The House of Slytherin salutes you and the House of Griffyndor hisses you!

Er, DD. I think you have that backwards. Gryffindors don't hiss. Slytherins do. :lol:

But, Okay... Here's MY predictions:

In the year 2050:

Malfoyish: Will have landed herself in Azkaban Prison after trying to spring her beloved Lucius from his cell, and I won't be around to spring her ass ! I will just be waaay too busy being the "voice of reason" for everybody here.

Fly Free: Will have found her wings, and finally gotten the outta hell out of here!

Meg: Will have discovered her true calling as Ambassador of the World, and will go about spreading peace, love, and compassion to our world.

Ravensteve: Will have gotten his CI, and gone on to host his own conservative radio show.

TTT: Will have discovered that life with issues isn't all that bad.

The Twins: Will decide that being blonde is boring and will go to a nice purple hue.

Levonian: Will be so enamored with his chimps that he gets rich and sets up a 64 acre game preserve devoted solely to our primate friends.

Last edited:
Azkaban, eh? Gee, such confidence you have in me, friend. Thanks...but hey, at least it was for a good cause. ;)

Oceanbreeze said:
But, Okay... Here's MY predictions

In the year 2050:

Meg: Will have discovered her true calling as Ambassador of the World, and will go about spreading peace, love, and compassion to our world.

Yayy ...you got that right! How did you know my secret desire, Oceanbreeze? HUGS!

OldNavyGirl: Will have gotten over her crush on Nozobo, and is crushing on Malfoyish...and wishing for a star over her altar.

DreamDeaf said:
OldNavyGirl: Will have gotten over her crush on Nozobo, and is crushing on Malfoyish...and wishing for a star over her altar.
*blinks* lol i think not :)

Meg said:
Oceanbreeze said:
But, Okay... Here's MY predictions

In the year 2050:

Yayy ...you got that right! How did you know my secret desire, Oceanbreeze? HUGS!

I just know YOU, dear. :)

*Tiptoes into this thread*

No-one's mentained me yet

Huh! Don't know whether to be happy or sad about that

Raging Quiet: No longer quiet, she is the moving force behind the Deaf Movement in England and is dating an American in Paris.

DreamDeaf said:
Raging Quiet: No longer quiet, she is the moving force behind the Deaf Movement in England and is dating an American in Paris.

I like the sound of that! :mrgreen:

DreamDeaf: no longer quiet too, she talk to herself about dreaming of being deaf which she doesn't realized she's actual a dear deaf...

Back