In the Year 2050…

in the year of 2050, I'll be 68 and Oakley'll be 69 and we'll have grandchildren and great-grandchildren to bring us thousands of news from AD...

in the year 2050.. i probally will be dead. and heh.. ravensteve.. i would love to be that fish :D

pinkster will be married with megladon, and have at least 12 children

BBNT will probally be a great grandfather :o

Steel will probally still be in AD but he's still also a gamefreak at that age and he'll probally become game inventor

angel and cheri will no longer be the blondes.. they will become the grey twins and yet still cute.

I will be 68 then 69 then. I don't know what I will be then. Its impossible for me to predict. Minnesota State Capitol would be 145 years old. I hope there's some cure for ushers syndome (I don't get high hopes but I'm not sure if there will be one.).

racheleggert said:
I will be 68 then 69 then. I don't know what I will be then. Its impossible for me to predict. Minnesota State Capitol would be 145 years old. I hope there's some cure for ushers syndome (I don't get high hopes but I'm not sure if there will be one.).
rachel eggert... have you heard about mircochip implant in ur eye? i believe someday there's going to be a cure... my best friend is telling me that they're doing test on an animal right now to see if its successful.. so i bet its sooner than 40 years

Men love my body as meat !! Unforunately, my skin is smooth. Pig's skin has very roughly. :squint: Ravensteve is obsessed about my meat body !!

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=11041

Oh it is YOU (Ravensteve and your wife) ?? Wow, you are so handsome when you will turn 90 years old. :P

Well, if I am still around, I will be 99 years old. Maybe I will update my avatar for my 100th birthday.

Attachments

• 2050.gif
    2050.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
LOL reba. I hope youre lucky to see 100. I dont think youre be on the net. I can see it now telling your grandchildren what to say at all deaf.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
rachel eggert... have you heard about mircochip implant in ur eye? i believe someday there's going to be a cure... my best friend is telling me that they're doing test on an animal right now to see if its successful.. so i bet its sooner than 40 years

:eek2: MICROCHIP implants in the eyes qq Scuba -- i definately have NOT heard of that! :confused: can u please post more info on this qq id be most interested to learn abt this! :thumb:

FlyFree....think of a couple of wee TVs in your eye sockets and wired to the brain!

I cant stop to laugh soooo hard with pain when I read through from 1st to 3rd pages!

I will add more lists for you all real SOON.

Fly Free said:
:eek2: MICROCHIP implants in the eyes qq Scuba -- i definately have NOT heard of that! :confused: can u please post more info on this qq id be most interested to learn abt this! :thumb:

yea me too!! cuz a close friend of mine from childhood has usher's syndrome and it is gradually getting worse.. (sigh) and he is in denial about it.. (sigh)

I laughed at the posts here! :rofl:

Malfoyish: becomes a billionaire writer. discovers a penchant for dresses. also found out that she is a Hufflepuff instead of slytherin. Will be proud grandmomma of her twin daughters' kids.

Levonian and Wife: retired to Queensland. Made a book with banana only recipe.

Zesty: have found the man of her dream who's more than willing to jump out of her presents in his birthday suits even in the winter! named her kid Sheesh!

Meg and Zesty'll live in the same street up to mischiefs.

Oaksbluffs: finds that he had a daughter with stubborness that rivalled his. be the first person to play volleyball in space. :giggle:

bbnt: He'll find a vocation in the church and have Oddball there as a nun.

Pinkster and Megladon: gets married and buys two monkeys off Levonian and dyed them purple and the stick them in the dishwasher.

Angel and Cheri: shaves their blonde locks off.

Magatsu: becomes the Governor of California under his party "Magatsu only".

Alex and e: will get married on AD and pass down the rein to their offsprings. Retire to rusticate in Arkansas with the hilbillies.

Reba and Tousi: becomes our adopted grandparents. *giggles*.

Deaf258: decides to turn buddhist and fight to be the next Dalai Lama. Quits writing poetry.

Katzie: heads up her own company specializing in fun.

Crikey! I'll be 67 in 2050. :jaw:

Our Vampy will add the pictures of his proud little cute vampries under AD picture thread...

Folie18.jpg

Folie21.jpg

Folie25.jpg

Folie26.jpg

Folie27.jpg

:Ohno:

Last edited:
Liebling:-))) said:
Our Vampy will add the pictures of his proud little cute vampries under AD picture thread...

Folie18.jpg

Folie21.jpg

Folie25.jpg

Folie26.jpg

Folie27.jpg

:Ohno:

that is a GOOD ONE LIEB!!! LMAO!!!

:D :bump:

More pictures... I´m looking something in my computer file... :rofl:

Last edited:
Kuiji75 is well known hiker and become millionaire through mountain designer. He build many mountions and caves as home. He will live in cave with his Kim like this.

Folie9.jpg

Folie8.jpg

Folie1.jpg

Folie2.jpg

Folie5.jpg

Folie6.jpg

Folie13.jpg

Liebling girl, you are too much for me this morning. You are cracking me up major time!!!!

LOL, Meg. :bump:

I will make more, more, more......... for AD members...

Back