I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I am thinking about changing my username. What do you think?

Scratch-Head.gif
Why?

I admit that I had a LONG day! I probably will sleep good tonight I hope so!!!

I admit that i want to make Fortune Cookies with inappropriate fortunes in them

I admit that I notice that! haha oh well! :)

I admit that yeah .. actually last year some of them here AD know who the member here that call me MonkeyHead till not anymore call me MonkeyHead :(:(:( Miss her till Cheri call me MonkeyHead for the first time she said that so I explianed to her and she didnt know then still call me MonkeyHead till now here few of them call me MonkeyHead lol :lol:

I admit that yeah .. actually last year some of them here AD know who the member here that call me MonkeyHead till not anymore call me MonkeyHead :(:(:( Miss her till Cheri call me MonkeyHead for the first time she said that so I explianed to her and she didnt know then still call me MonkeyHead till now here few of them call me MonkeyHead lol :lol:

I admit that is good to know that you like the name, MonkeyHead. They just like to pick on you. :)

I admit that I am going to bed soon. I am not gonna join to chat. I am too tired :(

I admit it's for MonkeyHead!

I admit to say ...
Thats-Funneh.gif
MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead!
LaLaLa.gif

I admit to say ...
Thats-Funneh.gif
MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead! MonkeyHead!
LaLaLa.gif

I admit that *shaking my head* lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back