I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I like the yellow smile face with stuff. Where did you get those? Please tell me! :bowdown: lol

I admit that's gotta cost you $20 bucks...
lolpink.gif

I admit that's gotta cost you $20 bucks...
lolpink.gif

I admit that I slap CheriBuzz's face
slap.gif
tsk tsk ask for cost $20.00 for that!! .. cost is free lol :lol:

I admit that I like the yellow smile face with stuff. Where did you get those? Please tell me! :bowdown: lol

I admit ...ohh got from the interent not know what is the name of it oh well lol cant remember shoot! ummm arghh lol

I admit yep, I'm kidding, It's from a smileypad, You could download it for free. ;)

I admit that yeah from smileypads lol :lol: but from in the interent where did I found of shower with sing lol :lol:

I admit that *write down on paper said " Do Not Enter while TweetyBird and Cheri are in the room"* * tape paper and put on the door now DO NOT ENTER IN THE ROOM! :lol:

i admit that why not u make beautiful write down on paper hehehe :giggle:

I admit that I am going back to sleep which I wasnt sleep enough!!!! :giggle: see yall LATER!!!! :lol:

i admit i am worried about the weather.. its getting bad in some area here in Arkansas .. We are under Tornado Watch.. :ugh3: im hoping that it wouldnt rain tmw as i want to take TJ to the County Fair..
innocent0001.gif

Hope it will be ok!
Typing.gif

i admit i am worried about the weather.. its getting bad in some area here in Arkansas .. We are under Tornado Watch.. :ugh3: im hoping that it wouldnt rain tmw as i want to take TJ to the County Fair..
innocent0001.gif

innocent0001.gif

i admit that same here.. gee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back