I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I'm exhausted from set up party/decorted. whats worse is, my bf pest me all day, driving me nuts! yikes.

I admit, I need to throw all finished banana all over ur floors.. Oops u need to use crutches more longer hehehe

i admit i got smileypad and anti virus went haywire and said it is malicious virus.. sigh.. weird..

i admit its getting late so i better go to bed.. Have a great nite yall! :)

I admit I'm too scare to download smileypad, cuz, I used had smilecentral it got bad virus. I learned my lesson. But Surely good to see the smileys surrounds tho.

I admit I'm ready to have my son's party! Also, pick up cakes, sub, and balloons. Hope my son have a BEST birthday ever he has! ;)

I admit I'm too scare to download smileypad, cuz, I used had smilecentral it got bad virus. I learned my lesson. But Surely good to see the smileys surrounds tho.

I admit I'm ready to have my son's party! Also, pick up cakes, sub, and balloons. Hope my son have a BEST birthday ever he has! ;)

I admit that I wont download smiley central forget it and smileypads that I have no pm didnt got viurs :) hmm werid you dont have to download smileypads just use looking for pictures smiley then copy and paste to here like
that is all not have to use smileypads :)

i admit that yea it true that smileypad is virus that why i wont download

I admit that mine no viurs from smileypads :) already scan viurs and no viurs from smileypads.

i admit i got smileypad and anti virus went haywire and said it is malicious virus.. sigh.. weird..

look listen smileyGin,

I'm user smileypad for long time and have not get virus anything coming from smileypad.. None!

I got paged from DeafMonkey and asking me about SmileyPad..
I explained her, No such thing virus in smileypad!
Probably you got email or other gotten malcouis virus or other into your computer.. isn't related smileypad. I have program anti virus, spyware, and AVG there's no such thing virus from smileypad.

I recommend you need re-check what cause coming from email or others... Virus where get coming from..... refering?
I admit , i suggest you re-check!

look listen smileyGin,

I'm user smileypad for long time and have not get virus anything coming from smileypad.. None!

I got paged from DeafMonkey and asking me about SmileyPad..
I explained her, No such thing virus in smileypad!
Probably you got email or other gotten malcouis virus or other into your computer.. isn't related smileypad. I have program anti virus, spyware, and AVG there's no such thing virus from smileypad.

I recommend you need re-check what cause coming from email or others... Virus where get coming from..... refering?
I admit , i suggest you re-check!

i admit that are u sure?

i admit i download the smileypad then anti virus just went HAYWIRE.. warning me it is malicious virus! I was like ok ok.. so block it for now and scan the computer.. not find it? then unblock smileypad then scan again and bingo smileypad is virus. so had to remove it.. :(

i admit i have been online for almost 10 years. i know better not to download virus from anyone not even from email. not stupid.. i havent download long time.. so i know its smileypad cuz it just show up? as i download it so obivously smileypad is virus. it said smileypad.exe is virus. so.. sigh..

i admit i download the smileypad then anti virus just went HAYWIRE.. warning me it is malicious virus! I was like ok ok.. so block it for now and scan the computer.. not find it? then unblock smileypad then scan again and bingo smileypad is virus. so had to remove it.. :(

i admit i have been online for almost 10 years. i know better not to download virus from anyone not even from email. not stupid.. i havent download long time.. so i know its smileypad cuz it just show up? as i download it so obivously smileypad is virus. it said smileypad.exe is virus. so.. sigh..

I admit that ohh .. mine scan and no viurs from smileypads hmm werid

I admit my left ear hurts thanks to my 'wonderful' earmold :<

i admit that what i thought so cuz of few of my friends got that too..

I admit, I have no virus or else coming from smiley pad...

I think you have smiley central have effect your virus deadly..

Wanna know how long I had been smiley pad user since 1 year and 3 mos from now.. Nothing happend! Honestly!

Did you read "directory path" c:/prgm files/smileypad pop up alert virus coming from extact where path is related? If not.. so then means other path directly related to smiley central.. have you download smileycentral.com?
SmileyCentral have highjacking and deadly virus, cookies equprt(sp), and much more... that what I'm not trust with smileycentral. I've seen you guys who have smiley central user.. Wishes you good luck have those!

Why don't everyone can scan it and insecure that 100% coming from smileypad , Re-check your computer for EVERYONE... I wasn't refering to YOU.. SMILEYGIN.. okay... Just for everyone.. can scan it and to make sure if it's virus...

Who user smileypad
LakeTahoe, DeafMonkey, Cheri, and others more ?? anyone who have smileypad.

Is that effect you problem virus coming from smileypad? Let me know 100%
Thank you..

I admit CenteralSmiley has worst virus and I refused to go back on! I tried it again and still do the same and my anit virus scanned and kicked the centeral smiley out of my computer so I had to uninstall it and never download it again.

Smileypad is a lot better. So far I have no problem. Whew! *knock on the wood*

I admit, I have no virus or else coming from smiley pad...

I think you have smiley central have effect your virus deadly..

Wanna know how long I had been smiley pad user since 1 year and 3 mos from now.. Nothing happend! Honestly!

Did you read "directory path" c:/prgm files/smileypad pop up alert virus coming from extact where path is related? If not.. so then means other path directly related to smiley central.. have you download smileycentral.com?

Why don't everyone can scan it and insecure that 100% coming from smileypad , Re-check your computer for EVERYONE... I wasn't refering to YOU.. SMILEYGIN.. okay... Just for everyone.. can scan it and to make sure if it's virus...

Who user smileypad

Thank you..

Who user smileypad

Thank you..

Me ... am smileypad user ... no virus here.
Clap-Hands.gif

Smile!
Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

P.S. I used to have Central Smiley .. my anti virus kicked it out of my computer system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back