I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I
244.gif
at MonkeyHead!

I admit wondering where hell is TweetyBird???? i guess she is out shopping for more birdseeds and stuff for her fancy cage???

i admit yes pls tell me? lol.. u got me laughing.. hehe..

I admit that why I call her CheriBuzz ?? ok here is the story lol :lol:

JLFWildKat, Cheri and I chatting in yahoo chat and I buzzed Cheri in 3 times and she got scare and jumpy!! make me soooo LAUGH!!!! harder and it got me crying from laugh ohhh man it was sooo FUNNY!!!!!!! then later on Cheri said something joking on me cant remember I think about chicken hmm not sure then she got laugh so hard with the voice and it woke her oldest son up and ask her why are you laugh ? then she told him point at screen *computer* :rofl: when I buzzed her and my voice didnt went so loud just quiet like mute and laugh so hard but one thing is squeak my voice from laugh trying not to use voice lol

CheriBuzz said only me can call her CheriBuzz not anyone! :lol: :lol:

I admit that why I call her CheriBuzz ?? ok here is the story lol :lol:

JLFWildKat, Cheri and I chatting in yahoo chat and I buzzed Cheri in 3 times and she got scare and jumpy!! make me soooo LAUGH!!!! harder and it got me crying from laugh ohhh man it was sooo FUNNY!!!!!!! then later on Cheri said something joking on me cant remember I think about chicken hmm not sure then she got laugh so hard with the voice and it woke her oldest son up and ask her why are you laugh ? then she told him point at screen *computer* :rofl: when I buzzed her and my voice didnt went so loud just quiet like mute and laugh so hard but one thing is squeak my voice from laugh trying not to use voice lol

CheriBuzz said only me can call her CheriBuzz not anyone! :lol: :lol:

i admit i was laughing at what you said.. still good nickname for her! hehe.. lmao....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back