I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I got tears while watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! MM did a great job!

I admit that Extreme Makeover, Home Edition is very good show :)

I admit that yayaya watch desprated housewife today on tv show love to watch it lol :lol:

I admit that I put the same piece of lyrics twice!! in two separate posts!!

Kashveera

i admit i didnt watch the Make over home edition.. i forgot all about it due to watch the storm then watch Tom and Jerry with TJ. ha.. I admit i am going to try and go back to sleep.. so good nite yall :)

I admit that I watched the Extreme Makeover and it was so touchy story. I am glad that MM was there and did a great job.

I admit that I feel MONDAY BLUE!!!!!!!!! UGGHHHHH! I hate MONDAY! What can I do eh? HEE! Have a good day ADers!!!!

I admit the Extreme Makeover show was good and touching with the family. MM did good job too.

I admit Im going to work now. Boohoo!!

i admit that i woke up at 6 am and got tj ready.. then fix him breakfast.. then took him to school.. then went to store and get more butter then got home and fixed myself another cup of coffee.. now im relaxing.. but soon will need to wash clothes.. very chilly here! wow! It rained almost all night last nite.. :dance: hehe

i admit that i got up, going meet my friend at work then go food shopping.. rain here blah!

I admit that I'm so tired and MonkeyHead is still sleeping in, not fair, I'm going on strike now. Her and I chatted until real late and then I had to get up early in the morning to take boys to school and she with no kids can get to sleep in all she wants. Unfair! :pissed:

I admit that I'm so tired and MonkeyHead is still sleeping in, not fair, I'm going on strike now. Her and I chatted until real late and then I had to get up early in the morning to take boys to school and she with no kids can get to sleep in all she wants. Unfair! :pissed:

i admit why dont u go to bed and have few hours nap?? :)

I admit that :nana: if your kids are in school why cant take nap before pick up your kids at school??? :lol: I dont have a kids and I sleep in hehe but I am still tired!!!
244.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back