I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
i admit i have to get off the computer and unplug the computer and phone line due to storm coming here.. gonna be bad!!!! its time to get off anyway cuz have to fix dinner.. lol :) so have a great evening and take care yall!

I admit.. I come online to ck emails n postings in some websites.. talkin to some friends on aim..

I admit that zoom and watch tv Extreme Makeover, Home Edition now! zooooom!!!!

I admit that I wonder if DeafMonkey went faster than light.

I admit that yes I am !!! lol .. bit disspointed :( NO TY PENNINGTON and Marlee Martin take over his place for today that is all . hope next week he will be back love to watchi his act funny.

I admit yes I wanna see TY! TY TY TY!! TY TY TY!! (chanting)

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I admit that yes I am !!! lol .. bit disspointed :( NO TY PENNINGTON and Marlee Martin take over his place for today that is all . hope next week he will be back love to watchi his act funny.

I admit yes I wanna see TY! TY TY TY!! TY TY TY!! (chanting)

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I admit that yeah TY TY TY TY TY TY!!!!!!!!! I dont want Marlee Martin there no fun!! of her lol or should have deaf guy name Anothony which I know him former in my old school that he play movie Holland Opus wish be him there lol :lol:

I admit that Extreme Makeover, Home Edition is very good show :)

I admit that yayaya watch desprated housewife today on tv show love to watch it lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back