I admit, Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that i'm not looking forward for the spring, and summer... urgh pollens!

i admit its getting late for me.. i better go to bed as i have to go to church in morning so good nite everyone! :)

Wow , I admit that I need to catch up with you!! But i enjoyed your posts in travel section.

I admit that I really enjoyed writing about Egypt, will do Dubai soon, at the request of some members...Thank you all for your lovely support!! :ty:

Kashveera

I admit studying the stars outside. Sky was crystal clear I barely see Milky Way but not as good as ozark country stargazing night. Outside is pretty cold here and I am going to bath tub to warm me up. I might go to church today. Have a nice day. :)

i admit that i drove on way back home last night, i saw star fall and i shocked... wow

I admit its probably meteor that you saw last night? :)

Yeah its meteor i believe so. last night i was outside most of time i saw few too. tweetybird, i like you said star fall, your creative words. :)

i admit i am going to get off and get ready and go church.. so be back later ... have a great morning yall.. :)

I admit... after my knee surgery im not doing well it been painful alot and hardly walk ugh!! am been thru diffuclt times lately w moods and all that.. so bear w me since i dont come in much... take care ya all... bye for now..

I admit that I wrote term paper on Egypt and I got BIG A on it! It took me 2 to 3 months work on it. I still have it but not sure where I put it. Grin! It was very intersting to learn about its history!!! When I wrote it, I felt I am in Egypt!!!

I admit that I really enjoyed writing about Egypt, will do Dubai soon, at the request of some members...Thank you all for your lovely support!! :ty:

Kashveera

I admit that I have been looking to see when the membership will cross 10000-its seems very exciting for me!!

Kashveera

I admit that you're funny. Some did signed up but never been on and have Zero posts.

I admit that I have been looking to see when the membership will cross 10000-its seems very exciting for me!!

Kashveera

I admit that I am serious! :giggle: Did you read my another post about Egypt on this thread?

I can be silly sometimes!!!

I admit that I didn't read the other post...Can you direct me to it!!

Kashveera

I admit my post that I posted is few posts above ya. :) I copied and paste for ya!

I admit that I wrote term paper on Egypt and I got BIG A on it! It took me 2 to 3 months work on it. I still have it but not sure where I put it. Grin! It was very intersting to learn about its history!!! When I wrote it, I felt I am in Egypt!!!

I admit that I didn't read the other post...Can you direct me to it!!

Kashveera

I admit my post that I posted is few posts above ya. :) I copied and paste for ya!

I admit that I thank LakeTahoe for copying the post!! & I admit that I loved Egypt when I went there...stunning place!!

Kashveera

I admit that I am jealous! I've wanted to go to Egypt! Someday! I gotta to get a PASSPORT first! :giggle:
I admit that I thank LakeTahoe for copying the post!! & I admit that I loved Egypt when I went there...stunning place!!

Kashveera

I admit that I am jealous! I've wanted to go to Egypt! Someday! I gotta to get a PASSPORT first! :giggle:

I admit that I loved Egypt and am trying to make LakeTahoe more jealous!! Just joking...I did a write up on Egypt in the travel section of this forum, if you want you can read it, and tell me how it is!!!

Thanks

Kashveera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back