Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol l ol PUNKY and SEQ.. so Have you noticed that i will sleep on bed on floor while no sheet on it.. *let my body cool off , sleep all night.. ahhh * .. hehe
while punky washing my sheets, towels :D

ahahaha :wiggle:

TongueOnFire said:
lol l ol PUNKY and SEQ.. so Have you noticed that i will sleep on bed on floor while no sheet on it.. *let my body cool off , sleep all night.. ahhh * .. hehe
while punky washing my sheets, towels :D

ahahaha :wiggle:

:fu: NO WAY i'm not wash that sheets and towels nah pulling sheets and towels in my mouth put outside :whistle: call wolves pack come over chewy em off pieces to pieces.

Have u noticed TOF open :jaw: @ PUNKYWOLFY :lol:

Have you noticed that i SCOLDED at Punky for howling wolves to tear my sheets pieces ... make Punky to buyin me a new sheets :D

Have u noticed TOF forgotten that PUNKYWOLFY is WOLFPUP? still wear diaper n suck paw thumb :lol: that why i m idiot of laundry chores :lol:

Have you noticed that i patting punkywolfy's head... dang he is so cute pup!! hehe

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i SCOLDED at Punky for howling wolves to tear my sheets pieces ... make Punky to buyin me a new sheets :D

Have u noticed PUNKYWOLFY enjoy TOF's nagging? SORRY i dont go store buyin sheets ? how i go in store ? since store not allowed pets in that sad is it ? :rofl:

Have you noticed that PUNKY being smartass with me.. since he is * doggie * .. lol.. damn him hehe

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i patting punkywolfy's head... dang he is so cute pup!! hehe

Have u noticed TOF pattin my head?

Have u notice my tail waggin excitin? TOF spoiled me "SPOILED WOLFPUP" :lol:

hehe, cute!!

Have you noticed that i gave a big biscuit bone for PunkyWolfy

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that PUNKY being smartass with me.. since he is * doggie * .. lol.. damn him hehe

TOF

Have u noticed PUNKYWOLFY being innocent borrow ^ANGEL^'s halo? :whistle:

have you noticed that punky is brat wolf .. dang.. but i love him as buddy .. hehe :D

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY excitin chompy bisquit? YUMMIEZ with TOF's orgasm flavor on bisquit boney :p8====8 :lol:

Have you noticed me and TOF's pet is Punkywolfy, a human pet that is! :D

Have you noticed that i am thudding what Punky and Seq saying!! gosh.. LOL ??

haha

:P

Have you noticed that i love everyone .. no matter who they are :D .. i am too soft hearted person :D

Have you noticed that I love soft hearted people who are flexible with me, :hug: TOF

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY obey TOF? WOOF WAGGIN :lol: same here i m sense of humor n very friendly wolfpup :lol:

Have you noticed that i nodding my head to seq about soft heart ppl :D

----------------------------

Have you noticed that i hug Punky and Seq.... it time up for me leaving , i will come back later or so! :D

take care! mwah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back