Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
TongueOnFire said:
wow wow , Have you noticed that seq admitting that he is horny :D

Have you noticed that i dragging seq to join wtih me, LBG , CC sinned.. let's 4some :D

Have you noticed that I'm joining in to lick on TOF's clit and having lots of fun getting wet! Meanwhile, LGF enjoying moaning with TOF doing french-kissing, as CCsinned bumps in.

WHOOOOA!!!! WOW WOW

Have you noticed that seq turns me on .. dont stop .. keep it goin on.. and more more more :D

hehe :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

TongueOnFire said:
WHOOOOA!!!! WOW WOW

Have you noticed that seq turns me on .. dont stop .. keep it goin on.. and more more more :D

hehe :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Have you noticed that I'm still licking on her clit as more orgasm comes out, while TOF moans loudly and sweetily. TOF starts to go for sucking my rod. ;)

C.C.Sinned said:
Have you noticed LBG wants my tube steak deep inside her? So I lift her in the air and slide it deep inside her. So she can ride it like wild... :naughty:

You noticed LBGal is ride like wild soo hard up and down soo gently make CC Sinned moan??

sequoias said:
Have you noticed that I'm still licking on her clit as more orgasm comes out, while TOF moans loudly and sweetily. TOF starts to go for sucking my rod. ;)

You noticed LBGal is start lickk on Seq's nice neck genly twist??

wow wow

have you noticed that i gentle sucking on Seq's rod .. til he pleasure moaning!!! :D

haha

LovelyBlkGal said:
You noticed LBGal is start lickk on Seq's nice neck genly twist??

Have you noticed that LBG joining in for the fun! Moans, love it...more! :P

TongueOnFire said:
wow wow

have you noticed that i gentle sucking on Seq's rod .. til he pleasure moaning!!! :D

haha

Have you noticed that we want MORE, no don't stop....nice and slow.....;)

you noticed Seq is abt OPEN MIND!!!

you noticed LBGal is abt ready lickk his balls ?? *ahem*

woohoo

Have you noticed that i rubbing seq's nipples while i sux his rod gently ?

TongueOnFire said:
woohoo

Have you noticed that i rubbing seq's nipples while i sux his rod gently ?

Have you noticed that LBG and TOF bumps to each other while going for my rod sucking and playing with it, while TOF rubs all over my body, sweating and getting hot!

Have you noticed that i pulling seq to my bed.. let's sex , riding around!!! CrossFire style!! :D

haha :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i pulling seq to my bed.. let's sex , riding around!!! CrossFire style!! :D

haha :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Have you noticed that we are *censored* and having our own time with door closed and romping making the bed creak.....

Have you noticed that me and seq bam bam so hard on bed.. til bed broken!! dang

:lol:

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that me and seq bam bam so hard on bed.. til bed broken!! dang

:lol:

Have you noticed that we've broken the bed and we're all done...then kissing and said that was a good one.....the end. :lol:

whew

Have you noticed that i am sweating and worn out .. let me hop in cold shower? :D

TongueOnFire said:
whew

Have you noticed that i am sweating and worn out .. let me hop in cold shower? :D

Have you noticed that it was fun! I take shower when she's done. :lol:

Have you noticed that i had good time wtih seq.. whew.. damn!!! hehe

Have u notice TOF's bed soaked alot orgasm n sweaty n broken bed frame? wonder how TOF will sleep ? ofc sliding off bed zoom to floor ? :lol:

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice TOF's bed soaked alot orgasm n sweaty n broken bed frame? wonder how TOF will sleep ? ofc sliding off bed zoom to floor ? :lol:

Have you noticed that that's sex and what can we do about it. PUNKYWOLFY, you clean the bed for me, please. :D Throws the towels and fresh set of sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back