Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamDeaf said:
have you noticed that sequoias hasnt noticed that his tree is gone? its been chopped into firewood for the campfire...we gotta cook us some fried chicken!!!

Have you noticed that DD thought I wouldn't notice the tree is gone. :P I always keep eye on trees, no matter what. :Ohno:

Have u noticed PUNKYWOLFY got back home? DARN when i open there steamy hottie roomy again WOW need window wiper off my sunglasses took em off grab :popcorn: and DR PEPPER :beer: dim the light enjoy the show

Have u notice CC SINNED proud being horny 24/7 never worn out? WTG!! C.C. SINNED :lol:

:thumb:
PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u noticed PUNKYWOLFY got back home? DARN when i open there steamy hottie roomy again WOW need window wiper off my sunglasses took em off grab :popcorn: and DR PEPPER :beer: dim the light enjoy the show

Have u notice CC SINNED proud being horny 24/7 never worn out? WTG!! C.C. SINNED :lol:
Have you noticed Punky, I was born horny!!! Nymphomainia is a Illness & I'm the cure... :thumb:

oh yeah.. Have you noticed that i pulled lovely's thong on my beautiful teeth, eat her out.. *whistling* .. does it feel good?

:clit: :clit: :clit: :clit: :clit:

LovelyBlkGal said:
You noticed CC sinned is start horny while TOF :lick: on me??
Have you noticed I fed LBG my tube steak :bj: while TOF was :lick: her...

TongueOnFire said:
oh yeah.. Have you noticed that i pulled lovely's thong on my beautiful teeth, eat her out.. *whistling* .. does it feel good?

:clit: :clit: :clit: :clit: :clit:

Have you noticed that TOF should have a group sex with a bunch of gals and I could sit back and watch them doing a an orgasm all over the floor, with a yellow don't walk on wet floor sign. *slips* crash!

ooo Have you noticed tht CC shoveling his steak tube in Lovely's mouth while i do licking her clit at same time .. hehe

---------------------------------------

WOOOOO , babe.. Have you noticed that Lovely enjoy it?

Have you noticed that it would be nice if gals join with me.. so i will be wild wild more more with them .. all i can :D .. haha seq .. you like that way i am .. :D

Have you noticed that I'm horny and would love to watch a bunch of gals doing sorts of group sex, TOF, LBG, Mlkshgrl, etc. :D

have you noticed TOF love :lick: LBG? I gave LBG a pearl necklace... Then I mount TOF from behind :buttsex: as she moans with pleasure...

you noticed we are HELLLAA CRAZZYYY hot in roomies???

You noticed that SEQ is enjoy watch me and tof start hot sex???

wow wow , Have you noticed that seq admitting that he is horny :D

---------------------------------

Have you noticed that i do love lickkkkk LBG's .. wink, cc sinned.. nothing wrong wtih it :D

----------------------------------

Have you noticed that i dragging seq to join wtih me, LBG , CC sinned.. let's 4some :D

woohoo .. oh yeah .. Have you noticed that seq drooling at me and lovely while we do eat out each other! as 69 .. *snickering*

---------------------

moaning with cc sinned.. Have you noticed that his steak pile is so thick while he shoveling his up in my arsehole.. wow .. BackRear bam bam!!! :D

Have you noticed LBG wants my tube steak deep inside her? So I lift her in the air and slide it deep inside her. So she can ride it like wild... :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back