Have you got stiches or broken on white cast?

^Angel^ said:
Where was the cut located at that was too risky?....If it too personal, It's okay you don't have to answer it ;)...
The cut is located low on my belly but the cut is horizontal (it runs up and down). It can be risky if you try to deliver a baby naturally with the horizontal scar on your belly. The doctor had to do it horizontally because it was the faster way to get my baby out before she lost all of her blood.

ButterflyGirl said:
It can be risky if you try to deliver a baby naturally with the horizontal scar on your belly.

Interesting, I didn't know that!

Nope, never had broken bones, but I have stiches on my back due surgery for repair heart murmur when I was a baby.

ButterflyGirl said:
The cut is located low on my belly but the cut is horizontal (it runs up and down). It can be risky if you try to deliver a baby naturally with the horizontal scar on your belly. The doctor had to do it horizontally because it was the faster way to get my baby out before she lost all of her blood.

Very interesting...

Is your C-section cut looks like a cut below your belly button to all the way down near ummm...*ahem* *coughs*.....Goodness how do I say this?... :Oops: ummm.... help me here.... :giggle:

Mine is pretty long and I'm surprise to hear that one of my friend just have a little cut sideways but mine doesn't.... :-o

Endymion said:
Aw, ouch! How did you get around without driving?

:aw: have to stayed home for 2 weeks already prepared some foods in fridger and paid bills before going to surgery, in third week I drove with right hand/arm only, ofc, careful, cuz I caught dr saying 3 weeks..icy road bad better safe for 4 weeks no driving but i looked out here road not bad so I drove, and thankful i m living in small city not far where i needed to go :D

FreeWoman77 said:
:aw: have to stayed home for 2 weeks already prepared some foods in fridger and paid bills before going to surgery, in third week I drove with right hand/arm only, ofc, careful, cuz I caught dr saying 3 weeks..icy road bad better safe for 4 weeks no driving but i looked out here road not bad so I drove, and thankful i m living in small city not far where i needed to go :D

Wow. Tough woman.

^Angel^ said:
You mean you had a C-section too?....

How come you weren't allow to drive for 4 weeks?...

:) on my shoulder I have had surgery it last Dec 14 2005 not c-section, both girls was delivered vaginally, after second daughter I have got tube tied up like urs by belly button

FreeWoman77 said:
:) on my shoulder I have had surgery it last Dec 14 2005 not c-section, both girls was delivered vaginally, after second daughter I have got tube tied up like urs by belly button

So no more kids? Even in ten years in different times?

^Angel^ said:
Very interesting...

Is your C-section cut looks like a cut below your belly button to all the way down near ummm...*ahem* *coughs*.....Goodness how do I say this?... :Oops: ummm.... help me here.... :giggle:

Mine is pretty long and I'm surprise to hear that one of my friend just have a little cut sideways but mine doesn't.... :-o

yea, mine very small and hardly see kinda disappeared, the nurse who knows sign language working at hospital was there with me told me great cut than her she just admitted she likes my Dr, Ob/GYN but my thought maybe time changed before :dunno:

FreeWoman77 said:
yea, mine very small and hardly see kinda disappeared, the nurse who knows sign language working at hospital was there with me told me great cut than her she just admitted she likes my Dr, Ob/GYN but my thought maybe time changed before :dunno:

Oh really?... Mine was sloppy, and too long :( ....I guess I could never wear a binkies again....

Endymion said:
So no more kids? Even in ten years in different times?

I heard there's release tubal lignament(sp?) if they changed their mind :cool:

for me 2 kids enough, being alone in USA, i would like to go college, i wish my family n relatives here, well, i have been working 2 jobs before to get things like the beginning now save for girls college in future too

^Angel^ said:
Oh really?... Mine was sloppy, and too long :( ....I guess I could never wear a binkies again....

:shock: still now in 15 yrs? should invisible like my father apendicint(sp)and shoulder similar w/mine but his huge scars/stitches who cares? he said still going to fishing in summer
why not? u n RR may go alone where nobody around u ;)
i wore on bikini only my backyard to get tanned never gone public beaches too :aw:

I had my first stitches when I was younger, I fell down the basement steps and my knee bone popped out. It was horrible, My aunt Cathy had to carry me to the nearest emergency room.

I had another stitches the tip of my middle finger, I slam the door on my finger when I was shoveling the snow early in the morning that my mom ordered me to do before she had to go in work, I was half sleep and slam my finger right in the doorway and I pulled it out and it cut open, bleed everywhere.

I had two stitches after giving birth to my beautiful boys, You know the doctor cut it during birth. During my second birth with Jordan, It tear by itself it went up almost near my ass. Holy Smokey, It hurts.

Cheri said:
I had my first stitches when I was younger, I fell down the basement steps and my knee bone popped out. It was horrible, My aunt Cathy had to carry me to the nearest emergency room.

I had another stitches the tip of my middle finger, I slam the door on my finger when I was shoveling the snow early in the morning that my mom ordered me to do before she had to go in work, I was half sleep and slam my finger right in the doorway and I pulled it out and it cut open, bleed everywhere.

I had two stitches after giving birth to my beautiful boys, You know the doctor cut it during birth. During my second birth with Jordan, It tear by itself it went up almost near my ass. Holy Smokey, It hurts.

Ouchies! I have seen my younger sister hardly to go bathroom afterwards for while, and how old was u shoveling the snow?

Interesting thread here!

When I was born, I had a broken collarbone from the dr using the forcep to pull me out

At age 4, I was running in the house and fell on the bicycle peddle (metal ones) cut my forehead.. had to have 5 stitches.. that scar is still there

Broke my nose from walking behind a batter.. she was swinging the bat and hit me...

At age 6, was running in the house.. YES AGAIN! hit my head on the corner of the coffee table.. on my forehead in the hairline area.. 4 stitches

Broke my big toe from running in the house and my big toe went underneath my foot and broke it

Age 7, I was hiding from my mom and dad. I hid in my dad's camper which he was building. there was a metal piece sticking up and i sat on it.. cut my ass.. 2 stitches.. Deaf Monkey.. you're not alone!!!

Age 13, broke my ankle from playing basketball.. I jumped to get the basketball from the air and landed my right foot on someone else's foot and twisted it. no cast.. just foot brace for 3 weeks and on crutches

Age 15, broke my upper nose from a softball.. it was a fly ball and the sun was blocking it and I didn't see it coming.. and hit my nose

Age 16, I torn a ligament in my knee from playing volleyball, on crutches for a month

Age 18, had my 4 wisdom teeth taken out

Age 21, broke my nose again for the last time! Playing softball in Gallaudet.. blindspot from the sun

Broke my little pinkie finger from hitting the concrete floor, I got pissed off at my ex husband cuz he was calling me names and hit the concrete floor.. stupid of me!

Age 25, broke my same pinkie finger.. landed on my hand trying to catch the ball in the outfield (softball)

Age 30, just last year.. I had surgery.. appendicitis.. 3 small cuts just like getting your tube tied

for those of you talking about staples, stitches and c-section, I had my baby naturally, no stitches, no tear.. :shock:

But what can I say??? I'm a dangerous girl... I guess I'm definitely a tomboy..:dunno:

NOW my daughter is taking that after me.. and is giving me a heart attack! My mom told me one day " see how I feel? I had to put up with all your injuries when you were younger, now you're next, taking care of your baby and she's dangerous already!" :squint:

My daughter has already had stitches in 4 different places and a broken arm.. she's only 8! :Ohno:

Cheri said:

Yikes.. my daughter fell down the stairs and landed on the barbells (weights) and cut her forehead open .. that was when she was 1.. her cousin pushed her down the stairs

FreeWoman77 said:
Ouchies! I have seen my younger sister hardly to go bathroom afterwards for while, and how old was u shoveling the snow?

Humm, I believe I was in high school I think the age of 14, I'm not positive sure I could be wrong on the age.

My son Markus had his first stitches at the age of 5 he fell off the chair while trying to reach a peanut butter from the kitchen cabinet, while I was feeding Jordan with a bottle. He fell right onto the corner of the kitchen wall. Blood was everywhere! I panic and phoned 911, there was 5 police cars, social worker, and an ambulance. I was like wtf! They thought I abuse my kid! They found out I was telling the truth because they saw a chair, peanut butter jar, crackers and blood on the wall. They did questioned my son too. Good Grief!

RebelGirl said:
Interesting thread here!

When I was born, I had a broken collarbone from the dr using the forcep to pull me out

At age 4, I was running in the house and fell on the bicycle peddle (metal ones) cut my forehead.. had to have 5 stitches.. that scar is still there

Broke my nose from walking behind a batter.. she was swinging the bat and hit me...

At age 6, was running in the house.. YES AGAIN! hit my head on the corner of the coffee table.. on my forehead in the hairline area.. 4 stitches

Broke my big toe from running in the house and my big toe went underneath my foot and broke it

Age 7, I was hiding from my mom and dad. I hid in my dad's camper which he was building. there was a metal piece sticking up and i sat on it.. cut my ass.. 2 stitches.. Deaf Monkey.. you're not alone!!!

Age 13, broke my ankle from playing basketball.. I jumped to get the basketball from the air and landed my right foot on someone else's foot and twisted it. no cast.. just foot brace for 3 weeks and on crutches

Age 15, broke my upper nose from a softball.. it was a fly ball and the sun was blocking it and I didn't see it coming.. and hit my nose

Age 16, I torn a ligament in my knee from playing volleyball, on crutches for a month

Age 18, had my 4 wisdom teeth taken out

Age 21, broke my nose again for the last time! Playing softball in Gallaudet.. blindspot from the sun

Broke my little pinkie finger from hitting the concrete floor, I got pissed off at my ex husband cuz he was calling me names and hit the concrete floor.. stupid of me!

Age 25, broke my same pinkie finger.. landed on my hand trying to catch the ball in the outfield (softball)

Age 30, just last year.. I had surgery.. appendicitis.. 3 small cuts just like getting your tube tied

for those of you talking about staples, stitches and c-section, I had my baby naturally, no stitches, no tear.. :shock:

But what can I say??? I'm a dangerous girl... I guess I'm definitely a tomboy..:dunno:

NOW my daughter is taking that after me.. and is giving me a heart attack! My mom told me one day " see how I feel? I had to put up with all your injuries when you were younger, now you're next, taking care of your baby and she's dangerous already!" :squint:

My daughter has already had stitches in 4 different places and a broken arm.. she's only 8! :Ohno:

wow, too many lists u have stitches, surgery n broken
about delivering babies, both my girls, it was like a soapy, in few hrs I got up and walked fine to see my girls :lol:
I agree with ur mom, when i was little girl I might always start in trouble with my younger sister, she has stitches on her forehead and eyebrow my fault, my mom lighted off I got up and wake sister up, we walked to the door to check where are mom and dad I saw my mom was walking toward to our door I turned and pushed my sister to hurry running I guess I was pushing her too hard she was too little hardly to run fast and falled hit the metal pail, lucky not hit her eye :( my mom saw whole happened cuz she already lighted on I knew it but lasted to run and push my sister in hurry to avoid getting spanked :lol:
now I got 2 girls, older daughter got happened many, most is miracle, she was climbing on dresser on top of it was TV there in our bedroom I was folding and talking with girls's father somewhat my eye caught TV gotta to fall off slowly I have to get up quickly but dresser is falled off along with TV too my weak to push my older girl got pressed by both her father pushed TV I got girl out thank god there wasnt footboard, our bed, we let only matress on floor no head/foot boards if footboard's there she would have got broken her back from heavy TV but soft mattress sigh*
and she, was 3 y.o. then, jumped off the balcony/patio from 2 floor, 20 ft height I was working in the early morning she woke up didnt see dad sleeping covered the comfort she thought alone home she knew where my work at, door was locked she didnt know how to open i dont know where her mind comes up to go patio/balcony to jump off :( she got only few scratches on her ribs from bricks falling off the patio no broken bones :shock: only bleeding in her urine for 3 days Dr believed her kidney bruise from hitting on her side on the grass and guess what? she got up and run across street to.. sorry long story

Back