Have you got stiches or broken on white cast?

ButterflyGirl said:
Yep both pregnancies. Actually for me I have found staples to be a lot better than stitches. There is not much pain when the staples are being pulled out but the stitches hurt like hell when they were pulled out.

Wow I wonder what kind of staples you had....LOL

May I ask why you had two c-section on both pregnancy?....

Forgot other things .. when I was 16 yrs old I had widsom had to take 4 teeth out of my teeth of widsoms that I got stiches. that time I was sleep so they can surgery my teeth that I had 3 teeth was under my gum so they had to take them out before risk my jaws and pull one of teeth that already grow and pain!!! I asked my mom and she took me to deniest (sp) and finally took them out after I have surgery then I woke up and get to stand up but got lost my blance feel like drunk so my mom and my step dad hold me up lol :lol:

and Last year got bad root canal and I was too scare of needle so the guy had to put needle in my mouth 5 times which I was so freak it out till the guy had to pull my tooth and I was soo SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everywhere in one denist room lol it was so painful!!! wish I had to put in sleep so wont bother me

OH Thank you Thank you DeafMonkey..

Got remind me.. Yes yes... 7 yrs ago... I was exciting and ready make up for halloween party.. somehow I took garbage bag.. and pulled up *slit on my right leg* damn nice big cut.. I'm still fine but damn cut.. looked my watch.. oh gee.. it's incoming up halloween party.. aint' going hospital.. forget it..
I figures.. oh yes.. perfect.. I took thick banage.. and duct tape.. *squish close cut bleed* wrapping up around my leg.. w/thick banage and duct tape covers.. to prevent bleed more.. then pantyhose covers it up... looks alike grumesome vampire.. perfect..
I can feel pain but all the way ingore... Number one parties parties.... next day.. I checked.. whoa.. already become blood dries up and become werid skin woven groobled up... so ain't worry about stiches.. which it's looks cool....

still scar on it but werid scar looks alike worm.. LOL

GalaxyAngel said:

Got remind me.. Yes yes... 7 yrs ago... I was exciting and ready make up for halloween party.. somehow I took garbage bag.. and pulled up *slit on my right leg* damn nice big cut.. I'm still fine but damn cut.. looked my watch.. oh gee.. it's incoming up halloween party.. aint' going hospital.. forget it..
I figures.. oh yes.. perfect.. I took thick banage.. and duct tape.. *squish close cut bleed* wrapping up around my leg.. w/thick banage and duct tape covers.. to prevent bleed more.. then pantyhose covers it up... looks alike grumesome vampire.. perfect..
I can feel pain but all the way ingore... Number one parties parties.... next day.. I checked.. whoa.. already become blood dries up and become werid skin woven groobled up... so ain't worry about stiches.. which it's looks cool....

oh eww but perfect day for halloween lol .. yah mine too cut my right leg and didnt have stiches oh well lol :lol: .. my worse that never forgot about accident the car and my ear hit the heat it is in the hell of painfull!!!

GalaxyAngel said:

oh my! wow!!! damn...

Endymion said:
Angel, how long did it take you to heal from the C-section? I hope not too long!

I don't remember exactly how many weeks but my guess is around 2 to 3 weeks....I think :ugh:

It's been quite a long time since my son is now 15 :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
I don't remember exactly how many weeks but my guess is around 2 to 3 weeks....I think :ugh:

It's been quite a long time now :giggle:

Well, that's good! :) It took me a few weeks to recover from my CI surgery too. My surgeon said no lifting anything heavy for a month and a half and I did follow that too.

I was thrilled the day I finally went back to the gym!

^Angel^ said:
Wow I wonder what kind of staples you had....LOL

May I ask why you had two c-section on both pregnancy?....
The first one was a major emergency that they had do it in a hurry to save my baby's and my life. The baby's cord ruptured while I was trying to deliver her. The blood was coming out so fast and the doctors had to rush me into the OR fast. The cut was horizontal and it was too risky for me to deliver my second one vaginally so I had to have another c-section which was safer for me.

Endymion said:
Well, that's good! :) It took me a few weeks to recover from my CI surgery too. My surgeon said no lifting anything heavy for a month and a half and I did follow that too.

I didn't, I kept moving boxes around..... :whistle:

I didn't know you have a CI...How do you like it?...

ButterflyGirl said:
The first one was a major emergency that they had do it in a hurry to save my baby's and my life. The baby's cord ruptured while I was trying to deliver her. The blood was coming out so fast and the doctors had to rush me into the OR fast. The cut was horizontal and it was too risky for me to deliver my second one vaginally so I had to have another c-section which was safer for me.

Where was the cut located at that was too risky?....If it too personal, It's okay you don't have to answer it ;)...

^Angel^ said:
I didn't, I kept moving boxes around..... :whistle:

I didn't know you have a CI...How do you like it?...

I thought I mentioned it before, oh well.

I absolutely adore the implant. It really helps me a lot, I even got rid of interpreters (sorry interpreter-folk here, I think you all rock anyway!) and just use captionists at large meetings now.

I think the biggest surprise from my implant is that after getting it, my sense of deaf pride went up. I'm from a deaf family, so we had plenty going around in the first place, but now that I could understand the difference between the hearing world and the deaf world, I came to respect both so much more.

I also turn off my implant at times and love the silence that comes with being Deaf and using ASL.

Do you use HAs or anything?

GalaxyAngel said:

Ewww I can't believe you put dust tape on..... :giggle:

I havent had any broken bones or stitches. *knocks on the wood*

But i have almost broked my arm on jungle bars, but lucky didnt, but had bad sprain.

Endymion said:

angel, c-section for 2-3 weeks or more reminds me of mine, shoulder surgery, was told no driving for 4 weeks, no lifting for 3 mo, only less than 5 lbs ok, now still couldnt twist, tie on my back and carry :(

Endymion said:
I thought I mentioned it before, oh well.

I absolutely adore the implant. It really helps me a lot, I even got rid of interpreters (sorry interpreter-folk here, I think you all rock anyway!) and just use captionists at large meetings now.

I think the biggest surprise from my implant is that after getting it, my sense of deaf pride went up. I'm from a deaf family, so we had plenty going around in the first place, but now that I could understand the difference between the hearing world and the deaf world, I came to respect both so much more.

I also turn off my implant at times and love the silence that comes with being Deaf and using ASL.

Do you use HAs or anything?

You might have mentioned it somewhere in AD but I might have missed some of your posts....

I'm glad to hear you like it, and knowing it's helping you also....

I have 2 hearing aids but would need to get some new ear molds for them....Haven't gone yet :-/ ....

FreeWoman77 said:
angel, c-section for 2-3 weeks or more reminds me of mine, shoulder surgery, was told no driving for 4 weeks, no lifting for 3 mo, only less than 5 lbs ok, now still couldnt twist, tie on my back and carry :(

Aw, ouch! How did you get around without driving?

~SG~ said:
I havent had any broken bones or stitches. *knocks on the wood*

But i have almost broked my arm on jungle bars, but lucky didnt, but had bad sprain.

ohhhh thanks for telling me that I never forgot abut that sprain on my arm .. 2 yrs ago went to my family reunion that we had fun war of tug from the ropes and it got snap my arm so fast and I thought it broken my arm but didnt just so swollen huge bump and burise purple it was so painful so my grandmother had to put ice on my arm to get swollen down. It was very fast snap my arm and grew big bump and burise purple oh eww that I seen it on my arm lol :lol: but whew no broken my arm hehehe :giggle:

FreeWoman77 said:

You mean you had a C-section too?....

How come you weren't allow to drive for 4 weeks?...

Back