Have you got stiches or broken on white cast?

WOW you guys.. I am glad that I am not only one who have SO many things happening..

I was about 2, I had thumb triggers - had surgery on both thumbs probably less 4 stitches.. I still can see them and feel them..

about 4... Had eye surgery from a bug went in my eye at night that i was trying to open the storm door.. i looked up, it fell right in my left eye.. and got swollen.. then became infection.. they had to do small surgery to remove the "clot" but I am fine.

I was learning to ride bike with my dad.. I ran into pointy bushes and it poked my both eyes.. had stratches in my eyes, I couldnt see for days.. i dont remember how many.. it was really long time.. was bandage on both eyes.. Thankful I didnt go blind.. :/

more than few times I kept getting my fingers in doors or car door shut, lucky none of them broken just finger nails grew weird. but I lost my left Toenail after so many times to get stubbed or hit on it.. last summer the nail finally fell off.. and left me toenailess.. (shudder).. if i wear summer shoes or flip flop, i use superglue to glue a fake nail on it.. it works well lol

when I was 14, I had my tailbone fractured from falling down when i was skating..

at 15, I went out with deaf kids to mini golf, I tried to jump over the mini creek and fractured my ankle.. it was PAINFUL!! OMG...

had my first broke left wrist from falling off my horse when i was 16....

when i was 18, got my both legs fractured from falling down the snow hills that I went for downhill ski... the guy was drunk and crossed me off.. :/

had my eyebrow 4 stitches by my ex boyfriend hit the window, it flew off..

had my cyst (grapefruit size) removed and appenditics too...

I had my car accident, I would have been killed or wrose.. if i dont wear seatbelt in few sec after I put it on.. the intoxicated bus driver crossed me off on hwy.. I woke up in ER after almost 20 hours.. almost 85% of my body were bruised.. no broken bones, no stitches but sprained badly.. had nice black eyes..

had my 2nd episiotomy stitches first two child.. they were big babies, first one was 9 pounds... and 2nd one was 10 pounds and 3oz..

had gall bladder/stones removed..

4 stabbed wounds. on my right side near my breast.

broke upper jaw two pieces and bottom jaw fractured..

had my whole upper teeth removed.. it was nasty sight and nasty what they did.. :/ I cant explain in here.. it made me sick.. sorry.. and removed almost all bottom too.. of course i am wearing dentures.. :D hehe... still working on medical insurance to have it cover for my big goal plan to have denture implants.. :Ohno:

2 long lines scar on my right wrist.. (looks like i cut myself but it wasnt.. it was my old cat.. I was playing rough, she play attacked my arm and hand.. she wasnt declawed... ) owwww..

Had 6 stitches on my first index finger, that I tried to pull the bed frame.. and the corner part, it cut me.. found out its really sharp.. so I put duct on it till i got new bed and threw out that damn bed frame heh..

recently had tube tied..
recently had twice herina surgeries.. left alot bad scar in my naval area, might remove my naval when i will have my next herina.. ughh..

last summer.. I had deep cut wound around my ankle... no stitches (surprised me) even I went to Dr.. to have look at.. from rope tied around while dog went opposite direction and pulled the rope (looks like you are hang your self).. left me a nice even line around the ankle.. looks like that I had bad job tattoo.. lol

what next? lol

^Angel^ said:
Hmmm...Maybe they're too
chicken7ve.gif
to tell....

:giggle:

Cute icon!!! :rofl:

DoofusMama said:
WOW you guys.. I am glad that I am not only one who have SO many things happening..

I was about 2, I had thumb triggers - had surgery on both thumbs probably less 4 stitches.. I still can see them and feel them..

about 4... Had eye surgery from a bug went in my eye at night that i was trying to open the storm door.. i looked up, it fell right in my left eye.. and got swollen.. then became infection.. they had to do small surgery to remove the "clot" but I am fine.

I was learning to ride bike with my dad.. I ran into pointy bushes and it poked my both eyes.. had stratches in my eyes, I couldnt see for days.. i dont remember how many.. it was really long time.. was bandage on both eyes.. Thankful I didnt go blind.. :/

more than few times I kept getting my fingers in doors or car door shut, lucky none of them broken just finger nails grew weird. but I lost my left Toenail after so many times to get stubbed or hit on it.. last summer the nail finally fell off.. and left me toenailess.. (shudder).. if i wear summer shoes or flip flop, i use superglue to glue a fake nail on it.. it works well lol

when I was 14, I had my tailbone fractured from falling down when i was skating..

at 15, I went out with deaf kids to mini golf, I tried to jump over the mini creek and fractured my ankle.. it was PAINFUL!! OMG...

had my first broke left wrist from falling off my horse when i was 16....

when i was 18, got my both legs fractured from falling down the snow hills that I went for downhill ski... the guy was drunk and crossed me off.. :/

had my eyebrow 4 stitches by my ex boyfriend hit the window, it flew off..

had my cyst (grapefruit size) removed and appenditics too...

I had my car accident, I would have been killed or wrose.. if i dont wear seatbelt in few sec after I put it on.. the intoxicated bus driver crossed me off on hwy.. I woke up in ER after almost 20 hours.. almost 85% of my body were bruised.. no broken bones, no stitches but sprained badly.. had nice black eyes..

had my 2nd episiotomy stitches first two child.. they were big babies, first one was 9 pounds... and 2nd one was 10 pounds and 3oz..

had gall bladder/stones removed..

4 stabbed wounds. on my right side near my breast.

broke upper jaw two pieces and bottom jaw fractured..

had my whole upper teeth removed.. it was nasty sight and nasty what they did.. :/ I cant explain in here.. it made me sick.. sorry.. and removed almost all bottom too.. of course i am wearing dentures.. :D hehe... still working on medical insurance to have it cover for my big goal plan to have denture implants.. :Ohno:

2 long lines scar on my right wrist.. (looks like i cut myself but it wasnt.. it was my old cat.. I was playing rough, she play attacked my arm and hand.. she wasnt declawed... ) owwww..

Had 6 stitches on my first index finger, that I tried to pull the bed frame.. and the corner part, it cut me.. found out its really sharp.. so I put duct on it till i got new bed and threw out that damn bed frame heh..

recently had tube tied..
recently had twice herina surgeries.. left alot bad scar in my naval area, might remove my naval when i will have my next herina.. ughh..

last summer.. I had deep cut wound around my ankle... no stitches (surprised me) even I went to Dr.. to have look at.. from rope tied around while dog went opposite direction and pulled the rope (looks like you are hang your self).. left me a nice even line around the ankle.. looks like that I had bad job tattoo.. lol

what next? lol

Hope there's not a next!!! *knock on a wood*

DeafMonkey said:
oh yikes from the knvies ? is that correct? hmmm hurt yourself or other else?

my 2nd ex husband was abusing me and tried to kill me..
he also broke my jaws..

just glad that i am still alive.. thanks to my fatty.. i used to weight 365.. the knife was pared knife.. less 2 inches.. didnt touch any one of my important organs...

DoofusMama said:
he also broke my jaws..

just glad that i am still alive.. thanks to my fatty.. i used to weight 365.. the knife was pared knife.. less 2 inches.. didnt touch any one of my important organs...

Oh gee... Does your ex hubby gone to prision which "attempt to try murder you" ? I forgot what called.. I think it's maslgaular(sp) ?

DoofusMama said:
he also broke my jaws..

Oh dear, I remember your story at other thread... I can't forget how suffer you are... :( Thank God, you are survived but I beleive you has bad nightmare... I feel bad for you... :(

Do your ex-husband arrest for tempt murder ?

1973 - stitches on my right palm (fatty part of hand) cut from branch cutter while clipping branches

1987- got mugged.. stabbed multiple times in upper torso.. punctured left lung, spleen, stomach, diaphragm, deep gash on right wrist and a superficial cut on right side of breast. total of 6 surgeries in 4 years due to peritonitis (2 times), incisional herina, removal of 3 infected ribs, and twisted intestine.

2003 - surgery on right wrist--carpal tunnel syndrome

Jan 20, 2006 - surgery on my left hand -- torn cartilidge and removal of a small cyst

stitches on my head as a toddler and one on my chin.

thumb surgery to remove extra bone in 91 (yea i know)

3 surgeries 3 months in 2003 due to a broken knee/ACL.

Back