Have you got stiches or broken on white cast?

^Angel^ said:
Yeah I have alot of scars too...... :Oops:
Aww girl I have scars too.

I just remembered that I had stitches on my left wrist from a surgery and the scar is still there. Oh boyee I'll never forget when the nurse took the stitches out. I yelped and whined like a baby because it hurt a lot when she was pulling the stitches out of my dry cut *shudders* lol.

I also had c-section but I had staples after having my first child and then stitches after having my second child.

Wow...

I have many scars too..

Broken bone....

2 yr old, leg broken by my cousin jumped on my leg

my little finger (12 yr old) from old fashion window shutted on my finger

12 yr old, arm broken from jumped other bar to monkey bar (i'm guts!)

Stitiches? well i never had that before,

But, got c-section with my first preggy. with stappled

I got many sprained ankle (right ankle) 6 times! (weak ankle!)

thumb (hairline almost like sprained) accidently bent when drop a big heavy box.

Other..

I been gone many ER when i was young. My bro and i always fight about bathroom, that time was only one bathroom. somehow, he slammed the door while my finger got caught. And, always running to the glass screen door, always shattered the glasses with my hands all the time.. (oops my parents been paying new glasses all the time) And always bite my tongue everytime i ran and jump. (alots blood!) But no stitiches in that either.

Beside i had gal bladder stone, did has laser surgery (very tiny scars)

SherryCherish said:
Beside i had gal bladder stone, did has laser surgery (very tiny scars)

U mean you had your gal bladder removed?....If so I did too, cause I had stones in mine as well, at first they removed the stones but it keeps coming back so they just simple removed the whole gal bladder....I have three little scars from that

And I forgot to add that I got my tubes tied so I have a scar by my belly button...

GalaxyAngel said:
eyebrow (right side) tiny scar.. When I wasn't pay attention and fell down and hit on the paint pail..
Same with me! When I was around 1 to 2 years old I fell down on a paint pail and cut on right side of my eye (luckily not directly on my eye). I didn't have stitches though. I still have the tiny scar there but can't see it very much.

^Angel^ said:
Oh hell yeah it was painful...I should have left the knife in my right leg until I got to the hospital but it hurt even more when the knife was in so I had to pull it out but didn't expect to see blood splashing right out :shock: ..

And for the electric knife on my left arm, that was when I was still in high school, I was really depressed so I tried to umm ya know....

:shock: i m glad u re here I am sure everyone, ur sons and RR too

so is GA as well

:grouphug:

Have not gone for surgery... :Ohno:

but already gone for day surgery which it's 4 widsom removed.. by denist.. aint' bad!
but hate seeing my face looks alike chipmuck.. thanks to Pat (my friend who live in ottawa) removed my scarf... mumbling...
They used to call'n me Hello Chippy...
*rolls*
btw have not seen Pat since I moved away from Ottawa ever since alikely about 14 yrs ago.

^Angel^ said:
U mean you had your gal bladder removed?....If so I did too, cause I had stones in mine as well, at first they removed the stones but it keeps coming back so they just simple removed the whole gal bladder....I have three little scars from that

And I forgot to add that I got my tubes tied so I have a scar by my belly button...

same here my wrong saying bottom of my belly :thumb:

ButterflyGirl said:
Same with me! When I was around 1 to 2 years old I fell down on a paint pail and cut on right side of my eye (luckily not directly on my eye). I didn't have stitches though. I still have the tiny scar there but can't see it very much.

wow.. i've noticed popluar young children hit direct by paint pail.. on their eye brows.... made me wonder why paint pail still not safe placed..

ButterflyGirl said:
Aww girl I have scars too.

I just remembered that I had stitches on my left wrist from a surgery and the scar is still there. Oh boyee I'll never forget when the nurse took the stitches out. I yelped and whined like a baby because it hurt a lot when she was pulling the stitches out of my dry cut *shudders* lol.

I also had c-section but I had staples after having my first child and then stitches after having my second one.

Oh God, I hate those staples, I had that too from my C-section, and the middle part pop out so I had to go back and redo it again, grrrrr never again going to experience that one....

U mean you had two C-sections on both pregnancy?....

Angel.. just remove stone, which was like 6 years ago. yeah 3 small scars.

LOL I do had a scar on my right eyebrow, i don't remmy what happen, that when i was 2 yr old. But parents said i fell and hitted a brick. but no stitch for it.

GalaxyAngel said:
Have not gone for surgery... :Ohno:

but already gone for day surgery which it's 4 widsom removed.. by denist.. aint' bad!
but hate seeing my face looks alike chipmuck.. thanks to Pat (my friend who live in ottawa) removed my scarf... mumbling...
They used to call'n me Hello Chippy...
*rolls*
btw have not seen Pat since I moved away from Ottawa ever since alikely about 14 yrs ago.

:o i forgot again, 4 wisdom teeth have been removed
and i got my tube tied in the morning and in the same day afternoon I left home I thought its surgery but outpatient, like my left shoulder too in the morning have had surgery then in the late evening left home havent stayed at hospital only delivery my both baby only a night each

^Angel^ said:
Oh God, I hate those staples, I had that too from my C-section, and the middle part pop out so I had to go back and redo it again, grrrrr never again going to experience that one....

Angel, really I like staples better than stitches. I had stitches from gal bladder. it so SORES! But staples little sores not as bad. I guess its depends on their body. Beside, can i ask why you had go through c-sections?

oh yeah thats right I got my 2 bottom wisdom out, but one was very struggled to take out, so had to numbed 4 shots in that area. DAMN, (mumbling) I have other 2 wisdoms to need to be pull, (someday will do) after baby born!

I have been in a 75 MPH fly-off-the-highway crash. I have been airborne on my bike off a ramp and gone face-first into the dirt. I have even snowboarded into trees at high velocities when I was looking the wrong way.

The closest to a broken bone I've ever had was a slightly dented tailbone.

But damn, did all that stuff HURT!!!!!

^Angel^ said:

Yep both pregnancies. Actually for me I have found staples to be a lot better than stitches. There is not much pain when the staples are being pulled out but the stitches hurt like hell when they were pulled out.

oh ewwww butterflyGirl .. I never had staples for stiches shudders! eww lol ..

=====================================================

I never forgot that I use staple at high school need to staple on the wall but I got wrong one and it caught staple in my thumb and I was said OUCH!!!!!! didint scream just yelled said OUCH!!!! and cant take it out so had to go to small imfarmy (spelling) maybe GA know spelling from in ECD school hehe so the nurse took it out of my thumb from staple.

when I was ummm 14 or 15 cant remember that time I was soooooooo bored at home so I have an idea why I grab barbie so I can play around with the hair so i went into my sisters' bedroom with the dark light that i wont turn on to wake them up so i grab barbie doll under the drawer which cant see where is the barbie and it got cut my skin on my thumb and I was mute yelled ouch cant use my voice not want to wake them up and got lots of bleed so I had to clean up with the bleed till finally stop and I can see my thumb of scar lol.

cant remember what my age was that time I was went with my sister's friend house and her friend's mother totally forgot put rack away for bbq that you put something on metal for hambuger or hot dog or else that she forgot put away that I was ran and didnt see it till got cut my arm so she was used to be nurse and fix my arm. My friends said that look like stiches so i told them no not stiches eheh.

when I was 6 yrs old I was ride my first bike and got fell off strach my arm owww I can see my skin look awful cause of the road are rough.

when I was 6 yrs old and my mom asked me to take the garbage bag out so I took the garbage bag out but caught cut my leg owww then my mom warning me there are glass in the bag and i told her it already cut my leg and didnt tell me before I take the garbage out grrr at my mom lol :lol:

When I was 11 years old. I saw there woman shave so I wanna to try myself to shave my right leg bit too fast and got cut the skins off and I was bit scream said owww then I am telling my mom then she said what happened???? so I said it was remolde of bathtub/shower that not finish to fix it then my mom blame her ex husband for not finish fix the bathtub/shower cause we got new bathtub/shower but :Oops: oops hahaha :lol:

Sound like I am so freak!!! lol 2 or 3 of my friends said I am freak! lol cause I get too many hurt lol :lol:

SherryCherish said:
Angel, really I like staples better than stitches. I had stitches from gal bladder. it so SORES! But staples little sores not as bad. I guess its depends on their body. Beside, can i ask why you had go through c-sections?

Really? you like the staples better than the stitches? wow, I like the stitches better than the staples cause I couldn't hardly bend down when I had those on my stomach..... :ugh:

I had a c-section cause my first son had his cord around his neck, and during labor when he has his head out, the cord kept choking him, so his heart beat was going down, so they rush me into the operation room to have a c-section cause the cord was getting too tight around his neck....

Angel, how long did it take you to heal from the C-section? I hope not too long!

Endymion said:
I have been in a 75 MPH fly-off-the-highway crash. I have been airborne on my bike off a ramp and gone face-first into the dirt. I have even snowboarded into trees at high velocities when I was looking the wrong way.
The closest to a broken bone I've ever had was a slightly dented tailbone.

But damn, did all that stuff HURT!!!!!
Looked at women? :giggle:

Back