Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

I just ate from Taco Bell. *burps*

I hadn't eaten all day and I was starving. I didn't feel like cooking anything since the smell would wake up my roommate. So, I went out to get my dinner to go. :thumb:

Just had fast mac and cheese :)

I just ate from Taco Bell. *burps*

I hadn't eaten all day and I was starving. I didn't feel like cooking anything since the smell would wake up my roommate. So, I went out to get my dinner to go. :thumb:

Taco bell is AMAZING! My friend & I used to go there allll the time. He was the one that got me addicted.

Well, as of right now. I'm drinking mountain dew. So I'm technically not eating, but drinking. :]

Taco bell is AMAZING! My friend & I used to go there allll the time. He was the one that got me addicted.

Well, as of right now. I'm drinking mountain dew. So I'm technically not eating, but drinking. :]
What about Taco Bell's Mountain Dew Baja Blast? That's good. :)

Have you tried their new Bacon Beef Potato Burrito?

I just had chicken sandwich with chips. We are going to make a salad later.

What about Taco Bell's Mountain Dew Baja Blast? That's good. :)

Have you tried their new Bacon Beef Potato Burrito?
I haven't tried that mountain dew. Maybe I need to. I just always forget to order it!

WHAT? I haven't tried that...man, that sounds delicious. You're making me hungry...hah.
I like the crunch wrap.

I love salad, I'm trying to give up red and white meat but I'm not that good at it.

I see. Do you want us to show you some ugly pictures from a slaughter factory so that you would give up eating the meats?

I guess that there is no response from Pepsi. Here is the grotesque picture:

cow.jpg

:giggle:

Back