Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

A few hours ago, I ate a bowl of shell-&-cheese with weiners. :)

I'll be going out to lunch with my family tomorrow since my brother and his family are in town. :)

My daughter made some interesting nachos this evening. She fixed one Spicy Black Bean burger from Morningstar Farms.

Then chopped it up and sprinkled over blue corn tortilla chips. Then put some chopped Velveeta cheese on and microwaved to melt.

It was better than any restaurant nachos I ever had.

NO :( :( :(
Man, I need to go soon! I LOVE SEAFOOD. Especially shrimp. it's just so expensive over there...:[
Not if you get the bottomless shrimp special at Red Lobster.

It usually happens during the Fall (during the months of September, October, & November) and lasts 1 to 2 months. It might be different for your location, but from what I've seen at several states... it's during those times.

I think it's like $18. They let you pick 2 out of 5 or 6 different kinds of shrimp. When you're almost done, you can ask for a different kind. I always avoid the shrimp alfredo until the end since it's filling. When I'm almost full and want one more... I'll ask for shrimp alfredo. :thumb:

Few hours ago I had Spinach and Cheese, onion and bacon Cannelloni, which I made last night. :)

A few hours ago, I had a bowl of cheese ramen and some garlic cheese sticks. :)

Thinking about having pizza tonight. Dunno. :dunno:

Boiling some Green Peanuts.

Bought some fresh peanuts from the produce market. Got them simmering now! :D

Back