Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

I eat NADA..I'd rather be starving with no foods.

I end up looking like skeleton. (Yeah, I'm thin)

Nah, I'm alright. I just had yogurt.

I haven't tried that mountain dew. Maybe I need to. I just always forget to order it!

WHAT? I haven't tried that...man, that sounds delicious. You're making me hungry...hah.
I like the crunch wrap.
Taco Bell is the only place that serves Mountain Dew Baja Blast. They don't sell it in stores or other restaurants. That's why I usually get that whenever I'm eating at Taco Bell. :)

rainier cherries

First time I ever found them on sale to the point I could buy a lot of them.
Juicy sweet and just the perfect little flavorfull fruit. Thanks to our wonderful system of growing and shipping I occasionally get reasonably priced cherries here in the Alaskan interior and yes Sarah Palin had nothing to do with it.

I made bacon and egg pie and apple crumble with chocolate chips before I went to work. As I finished work 20 minutes ago and now at home. I am eating bacon and egg pie right now, so I can't wait to eat apple crumble soon. :)

I made bacon and egg pie and apple crumble with chocolate chips before I went to work. As I finished work 20 minutes ago and now at home. I am eating bacon and egg pie right now, so I can't wait to eat apple crumble soon. :)
that sounds interesting. you got the recipe? eggs are by far my favorite food hahaha.

Taco Bell is the only place that serves Mountain Dew Baja Blast. They don't sell it in stores or other restaurants. That's why I usually get that whenever I'm eating at Taco Bell. :)
OHH, when you IMd me on AIM, I didn't know who you were. hahaha, My apologies. Next time you IM me, I'll know :) :) :)

Well, I need to get that mountain dew then!!!!!

that sounds interesting. you got the recipe? eggs are by far my favorite food hahaha.

Bacon and egg pie
A classic New Zealand recipe for meatlovers everywhere. It's great with homemade pastry!

Pastry:
25g plain flour (1/8 cup)
55g butter (1/4 cup)
2-3 Tbsp cold water
Pinch of salt

Filling:
170g bacon I'm gonna guess this one about 4 or 5 slices of bacon
5 eggs
100g cheese (1/2 cup)
2 large tomatoes, sliced
3 Tbsp chopped parsley
Pinch of salt
Freshly ground black pepper

Pastry: Mix flour and salt in a bowl, then add cubes of butter. Rub butter into flour until there are no lumps, then slowly add and stir in enough cold water to bind dough. Wrap in clingwrap and chill for 10-15 minutes before use.

Filling: Remove rind from bacon and cut bacon into small pieces. Have all ingredients on-hand. Roll out half of pastry mixture and line a greased pie dish. On your pastry, layer bacon then parsley, onion and half the cheese. Arrange half the slices of tomato on top of the cheese and season with salt and pepper. Break eggs onto the tomato layer, breaking the yolks as you go. Top with leftover cheese and tomato. Wet edges of pastry and place the second half of the pastry (rolled out) on top. Make small slashes on top of the pie and glaze with beaten egg or milk. Bake at 180°C (356°F) for one hour. Remove and leave to cool.

Recipe is from New Zealand Recipes : Easy, Food, Pavlova, Biscuits, Pie

(This recipe is slightly similar I can find online, I don't add tomatoes, as for eggs in pie, I beat eggs with a bit cream or milk first, then add chopped bacon, cheese, onion in a bowl and then pour it on pastry. The pastry part I did cheated on it as I used the ready made pastry as no need to make it from the scratch and rolling it to make it flat)

You can add any vegetables like spinach, garlic etc in it if you like.

P.S: I did try my best with conversion from C degrees to F degrees and other measurements. :)

SG,that sounds good.I would like to try that. Thanks for sharing :)

SG that's a lot like a quiche. Makes me want one! Maybe I must make it for my dinner tonight. :)

I just had a glass of skim milk and a Little Debbie 100 calorie chocolate cake. Those are small!!

I just ate some garlic shrimp ramen and drank a can of Dr. Pepper Cherry. :) *burps*

I am having A&W Diet Root Beer and eating peanut butter M&M's.

just ate a new sandwich recipe - chopped celery, chopped onions, chopped shrimps - mixed with mayo... stuff it in brown bread.

it's good

just ate a new sandwich recipe - chopped celery, chopped onions, chopped shrimps - mixed with mayo... stuff it in brown bread.

it's good

That sounds good :)

I think I'm in the mood for egg rolls :hmm:

Back