Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

I got it at Dollar Tree.

The strawberried peanut butter M&Ms were at Walmart (as part of the Transformers 2 movie promotion).

The coconut M&Ms is just a new flavor and isn't promoting anything new. I don't know why I can only find it at Dollar Tree.

I finally made it to Dollar Tree in search of Coconut M&M's.

Apparently they did not get them in the Iowa stores.

But my unique find was a bag of Tootsie Roll Pops in different Wild Berry flavors that are not in the normal bags of these.

For dieters, there are only 60 calories in one Tootsie Roll Pop. :)

Sometimes, it is okay for your friend to drink Pepsi. It contains a lot of sugar. You probably heard of it. Some people are shaking that they need the sugar in their energy and they drink regular Pepsi or Coke (it's really okay). All diet sodas contain aspartame which is bad for everyone. (Regular Pepsi does not contain aspartame.)

Some juices are great as long as they do not contain high fruit corn syrup.
Please always read the ingredients, not on the front label because the companies love to trick people.

A long short story, (Federal and Drug Administration) FDA is not honest anymore, and FDA always let the companies sell bad stuff (included bad legal drugs) than good stuff. Sicker or fat people that the companies and FDA make more money than the good stuff. That's the truth.

Well, that's true but I don't drink sodas all the times, just sometimes.
Mostly I drink water and 100% juice or green jasmine tea from chinese herbs even mocha coffee.

I can't force people not to drink sodas, that's up to them but it is good information about bad sodas. Some of my friends say it's not good to drink soda everday but just sometimes. You have seen every fast food restaurant everywhere that always serve soda drinks everyday. So, It's not my fault...It's the company just like you said, money money money which is true.

Anyway, Thanks for your concern about Soda Drink or Diet Drink.

I finally made it to Dollar Tree in search of Coconut M&M's.

Apparently they did not get them in the Iowa stores.

But my unique find was a bag of Tootsie Roll Pops in different Wild Berry flavors that are not in the normal bags of these.

For dieters, there are only 60 calories in one Tootsie Roll Pop. :)
No? Gee...

You can try looking elsewhere. Try Walmart or Target?

After lunch, I'm eating strawberry ice cream right now...Kinda hot outside.

No? Gee...

You can try looking elsewhere. Try Walmart or Target?

I forgot to mention that. We did find them at Target the other day.

I really liked them. I assume they are limited edition, but I thought they were great.

I forgot to mention that. We did find them at Target the other day.

I really liked them. I assume they are limited edition, but I thought they were great.
Yay! You found them!

Yeah, I'm not sure if they're limited edition or anything.

It didn't have "Limited Edition" printed on them nor were they made to promote anything. It probably is a new flavor that isn't widespread yet. (Maybe I'm wrong.) :dunno:

I like the strawberried peanut butter best. :)

In fact, I might get myself some more tomorrow when I go to Walmart. :)

Eatting some snacks and drink a water since I don't have enough money to buy more food. Oh, well. :P

It looks that many of us are cutting down our food due the food market prices are too high. Is that right?

My favorite cereal that I used to buy once a while. I saw one at a health food store which cost $4.69 dollars. It's almost five dollars for just one package. I gave it up officially. I bought a different brand cereal for $3.99. :mad:

I don't know how to make my own cereal from cooking instead of buying one at a store. I think that most cereals take a very long time to process them in cooking.

My favorite cereal that I used to buy once a while. I saw one at a health food store which cost $4.69 dollars. It's almost five dollars for just one package. I gave it up officially. I bought a different brand cereal for $3.99. :mad:

I don't know how to make my own cereal from cooking instead of buying one at a store. I think that most cereals take a very long time to process them in cooking.

:shock: Oh well I am still getting my Special.

Back