Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

i dont know if i was on here and make me hungry... apparently if anyone mention food it make me hungry. :lol:

I recently had dinner at Wingstop. It was with some friends. If I had my way, I would have gone to Buffalo Wild Wings instead.

Anyways, Wingstop had this weird combo deal.

10 wings with a regular drink, regular fries, and dipping sauce... for $8.99.

At first, I was like... WTF?

10 wings is $5.99

A regular drink is $1.39

A regular side of fries is $1.39

I'm thinking... "Gee, it's 20 cents more to get the combo than individually!"

Then, I realized... the dipping sauce costs 69 cents.

Therefore, the whole combo would have saved me 50 cents. *groans* Big deal! :roll:

Anyways, it was a good dinner.

:giggle: Vampy

For the longest time, I didn't know Pizza Hut charges you for extra marinara sauce. :lol:

Vampy

They make coconut M&Ms? I didn't know that. Who sells them? (I LOVE coconut.) :D

At the moment I'm eating breadsticks from Pizza Hut and drinking a Pepsi. (Pepsi, I'm sure you'll approve! :giggle:)

Eatting some chips, salads, a few fruits, and diet mac chesse. :)

Oh, and a soda too. :)

Vampy

They make coconut M&Ms? I didn't know that. Who sells them? (I LOVE coconut.) :D
I got it at Dollar Tree.

The strawberried peanut butter M&Ms were at Walmart (as part of the Transformers 2 movie promotion).

The coconut M&Ms is just a new flavor and isn't promoting anything new. I don't know why I can only find it at Dollar Tree.

:giggle: Vampy

For the longest time, I didn't know Pizza Hut charges you for extra marinara sauce. :lol:
Yeah, weird.

Some places charge for sauce and some don't.

Buffalo Wild Wings charges for bleu cheese, ranch, or whatever dipping sauce you want for your wings. If you're lucky, your server might be nice enough to give it to you at no extra charge. ;)

Vampy,

There is a dollar store on the other side of town. I'll have to check it out and see if they sell coconut M&Ms. Otherwise I'll try to find a vendor who sells it online.

I got it at Dollar Tree.

The strawberried peanut butter M&Ms were at Walmart (as part of the Transformers 2 movie promotion).

The coconut M&Ms is just a new flavor and isn't promoting anything new. I don't know why I can only find it at Dollar Tree.

That is lucky I have a Dollar Tree close to my house, I think I will try to get the coconut M and M's.

Vampy,

I guess it all comes down to making extra money. :giggle:
Yeah... or they had a problem with customers abusing the free ones.

It happened at a McDonalds I went to years ago. A lot of their customers were asking for extra dipping sauce and not using them. So, McDonalds set up a strict rule based on the ratio of the chicken nuggets to the dipping sauce. It was something like 4 pieces per sauce. They said that in the past, some customers would ask for 4 or 5 dipping sauces when they only had 10 pieces. Then while cleaning up the restaurant, they would find that they had at least half unopened or opened (but unused).

So, I guess it depends on the business.

For me, I usually like going to one Buffalo Wild Wings place because 90% of their servers are women. They're more likely to spoil me and my roommate with free drinks and sometimes free dipping sauce. The other Buffalo Wild Wings has 90% male servers and they tend to spoil the female customers. Blah! ;)

Vampy,

I've had Raisinettes Dark Chocolate before, but only in movie theaters. :)

I don't know the name of the dollar store on the other side of town, but if I remember correctly, it could be Dollar Tree.

Yeah... or they had a problem with customers abusing the free ones.

It happened at a McDonalds I went to years ago. A lot of their customers were asking for extra dipping sauce and not using them. So, McDonalds set up a strict rule based on the ratio of the chicken nuggets to the dipping sauce. It was something like 4 pieces per sauce. They said that in the past, some customers would ask for 4 or 5 dipping sauces when they only had 10 pieces. Then while cleaning up the restaurant, they would find that they had at least half unopened or opened (but unused).

So, I guess it depends on the business.

For me, I usually like going to one Buffalo Wild Wings place because 90% of their servers are women. They're more likely to spoil me and my roommate with free drinks and sometimes free dipping sauce. The other Buffalo Wild Wings has 90% male servers and they tend to spoil the female customers. Blah! ;)

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Back