Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

Vampy,

I forgot to ask you...How was your root beer float at Sonic? :)

"High-Fiber" does not necessarily mean "low-sugar" - they can add all kinds of fiber to it in the form of wheat germ, oat bran, pea fiber, psyllium, whatever, but if it has lot of refined sugar in it I don't think it helps <or helps much> with any weight loss.
Best Wishes, Bott -

My family and I all ate at Carlos O'Kelley for dinner. I had chicken tenders and fries. (this is to stay on topic)

dogmom, my daughter had a big laugh at my expense when I told her about my weight gain, and that it had been pointed out to me high fiber foods are not low calorie.

I was having a great time eating a lot of those and thinking they all tasted pretty good. :P

I just had dinner, had whole grain pasta with bean and tvp mix and a salad w/the Market veggie!

:wave:HA, my hubby loves Pizza Hut

Bott, yup and :ty:for reminder to stay on topic-

:wave:HA, my hubby loves Pizza Hut

I actually prefer Rocky Rococo's or Little Ceasar's, but we don't have either one in my area. The only other choices are Dominos and Papa John's and I don't care for their pizza.

By the way, I made up my mind. I'm now waiting for my Meat Lover's pizza to arrive. :)

Oh well, I made scrambled eggs, meatless sausages, and a toast for my dinner two days ago.

I had some cereals in that morning. I don't know if it is ok for anyone to eat the scrambled eggs for dinner.

Why not? You mean for your health? We have had toast and eggs lots of times for dinner.

I'm up to 141 and I'm real piss off so I'm not going to eat at night anymore and no more meat for me.

I had Taco Bell earlier for dinner. YUM!

Tomorrow, I might have DiGiornio pizza (stuffed crust with pepperoni, sausage, and bacon). :)

Vampy,

How was your root beer float and how large was it? I'm just curious because Sonic will be opening for business here in Wisconsin soon.

DiGiorno's pizza is delicious -- especially their stuffed crust pizzas.

Tonight I had a Meat Lover's pizza with breadsticks from Pizza Hut. :D

HA, tvp means "textured vegetable protein" - meat substitute made from soy flour. Comes in crumbles of chubs and can be used for veggie sloppy joes/janes veggie chili....I eat vegan a lot of the time so it works for me:D

tonight we see my folks for dinner-

What did you eat at Taco Bell Vampy?
I got what I usually get... Combo #6. It includes 2 steak baja chalupas, 1 soft taco, and a drink. I also added an order of steak quesadillas.

Sometimes, I'll get 2 gorditas instead of chalupas. Sometimes, I'll mix and match by getting 1 gordita and 1 chalupa. :)

Vampy,

How was your root beer float and how large was it? I'm just curious because Sonic will be opening for business here in Wisconsin soon.

DiGiorno's pizza is delicious -- especially their stuffed crust pizzas.

Tonight I had a Meat Lover's pizza with breadsticks from Pizza Hut. :D
The root beer float was small. I guess you could say that it was 10-oz. If they're going to give away a bunch for free, they will surely try to save as much money as possible. ;)

I got what I usually get... Combo #6. It includes 2 steak baja chalupas, 1 soft taco, and a drink. I also added an order of steak quesadillas.

Sometimes, I'll get 2 gorditas instead of chalupas. Sometimes, I'll mix and match by getting 1 gordita and 1 chalupa. :)

I completely forgot that Taco Bell had steak quesadillas. I'll have to pick some up tomorrow for lunch! :)

Back