Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

I've made up my mind. I'm having chocolate ice cream. :D

I just did eat Edy's Chocolate Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Cups in it.

Thanks a lot Hear Again and Botti now you both got me wanting ice cream and I don't have any and I'm too tired to go out and get some :lol:

Thanks a lot Hear Again and Botti now you both got me wanting ice cream and I don't have any and I'm too tired to go out and get some :lol:

Have pleasant dreams of going to the store tomorrow to stock up on ice cream. :P

Why the hell do I feel hungry for iPhone after I make the thread about iPhone?

Why the hell do I feel hungry for iPhone after I make the thread about iPhone?

I don't have one I didn't read your thread yet,I will when I come back on AD tonight. Do you have or want one?

This will

zucchini_fennel_quiche.jpg

I just had a couple of country fried steak sandwiches with pepperjack cheese. I also had some sea salt & vinegar kettle cooked potato chips. Boy, DELICIOUS!

I then went to Sonic to get my free root beer float. :)

Raisin bran. I went on a high fiber diet to lose weight.

So far, I gained five pounds. :(

Raisin bran. I went on a high fiber diet to lose weight.

So far, I gained five pounds. :(

Im sorry to hear that Botti, maybe you can talk to your doctor and find the best way to go about it :)

I have seen those Sonic commercials but was like, but we don't HAVE any here.....never knew of Sonic before the commercials.

"High-Fiber" does not necessarily mean "low-sugar" - they can add all kinds of fiber to it in the form of wheat germ, oat bran, pea fiber, psyllium, whatever, but if it has lot of refined sugar in it I don't think it helps <or helps much> with any weight loss.
Best Wishes, Bott -

I like breakfast links from MorningStar Farms.
I just had some delicious local homemade whole-grain bread w/sunflower seeds from the Market, and an egg white omelette and black beans with some rooibos tea

I'm trying to decide what kind of pizza I'd like to order for dinner. I'm in the mood for either pepperoni, sausage and green peppers or a Meat Lover's pizza from Pizza Hut. I'm leaning towards the latter, but haven't made up my mind. :hmm:

Back