Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

Vampy,

I just did a Google search and discovered there's a Dollar Tree in the suburb where I live. :cool2:

Guess where I'm going tomorrow? :giggle:

Vampy,

I just did a Google search and discovered there's a Dollar Tree in the suburb where I live. :cool2:

Guess where I'm going tomorrow? :giggle:
Umm, let me guess...

Dollar Tree? ;)

Hope you find it. Let me know what you think of it. :thumb:

After I eat my lunch......

I had my sparkling water with strawberry flavor from Wal-Mart then twisted puff cheese from Trader's Joe.

I'm sitting here drinking Pepsi and bitching to myself about my weight gain again. :roll:

I'm sitting here drinking Pepsi and bitching to myself about my weight gain again. :roll:

I am drinking Diet Rite cherry cola, and moaning about my diet and that I already used up all my calories for the day.:lol:

you should try light foods like salad with grilled chicken and put light dressing or olive oil. and try diet pepsi instead of regular pepsi. (i don't know if u like diet drink). but best way to drink alot of water.

i know some people hate gain weight which is not easy.

you should try light foods like salad with grilled chicken and put light dressing or olive oil. and try diet pepsi instead of regular pepsi. (i don't know if u like diet drink). but best way to drink alot of water.

i know some people hate gain weight which is not easy.

Diet coke is no good. In big fact, diet coke do make you fat!

ok ok ok ok yea yea yea i know diet coke make me fat! :D what can i do?. best way to drink alot of water, that's what i do and excercise or alot of walking even dancing too.

that's because it's her favorite drink pepsi, that's her likeness. just thought she might like diet pepsi that's all. it's up to her, whatever makes her happy or whatever that works for her.

peace!

Diet Pepsi and diet Coke are okay, I like PepsiMax better.But I can't drink diet sodas because I get more hungry. I do drink a lot of water and green tea, for some reason when I'm on AD I have to drink Pepsi :lol:

I watch what I eat I'm a little piss off because I am at 143 right now and I got to get back to 135 :roll:

I just had some garlic crust supreme pizza from Tombstone. Delicious!

Now, gulping down a couple cans of red Mountain Dew Game Fuel. :)

Breakfast - Pancakes and water.

Lunch - Tuna salads and a soda, cherry pespi one.

Dinner - Mexican Pizza and Pina Colada (or something) beverage from Taco Bell.

ok ok ok ok yea yea yea i know diet coke make me fat! :D what can i do?. best way to drink alot of water, that's what i do and excercise or alot of walking even dancing too.

that's because it's her favorite drink pepsi, that's her likeness. just thought she might like diet pepsi that's all. it's up to her, whatever makes her happy or whatever that works for her.

peace!

Sometimes, it is okay for your friend to drink Pepsi. It contains a lot of sugar. You probably heard of it. Some people are shaking that they need the sugar in their energy and they drink regular Pepsi or Coke (it's really okay). All diet sodas contain aspartame which is bad for everyone. (Regular Pepsi does not contain aspartame.)

Some juices are great as long as they do not contain high fruit corn syrup.
Please always read the ingredients, not on the front label because the companies love to trick people.

A long short story, (Federal and Drug Administration) FDA is not honest anymore, and FDA always let the companies sell bad stuff (included bad legal drugs) than good stuff. Sicker or fat people that the companies and FDA make more money than the good stuff. That's the truth.

Sitting here wishing I can taste my food and beverage. This cold has got me Licked!

I am stopped up, can not talk, (lost my voice) and I can not taste my food! This has gotten to be one of the worst cold I ever had!

Right now I am drinking a glass of Orange Juice. Just got done eating a Popsicle.

Sitting here wishing I can taste my food and beverage. This cold has got me Licked!

I am stopped up, can not talk, (lost my voice) and I can not taste my food! This has gotten to be one of the worst cold I ever had!

Right now I am drinking a glass of Orange Juice. Just got done eating a Popsicle.

Gee! I hope that you feel better soon the better. Maybe, a tea with honey that might also work. Yummy, the popsicle is good... :D

Back