Dang too hot

I ain't going outside.. too humid and hot..

Good thing I'm staying inside and kept cooling... *smoochies* Air Forced looks alike A/C but not!
:D

GalaxyAngel said:
I ain't going outside.. too humid and hot..

Good thing I'm staying inside and kept cooling... *smoochies* Air Forced looks alike A/C but not!
:D

i aint going outside either.. too hot.. lol.. i like a/c and ic ant sleep during summer nights.. i only can sleep well in spring, fall and winter time.. :(

hurry up fall!! lol :D

Luckysmile23 said:
i aint going outside either.. too hot.. lol.. i like a/c and ic ant sleep during summer nights.. i only can sleep well in spring, fall and winter time.. :(

hurry up fall!! lol :D

ic?? :dunno:

DeafMonkey said:

i meant to say I cant i did say ic ant LOL.. duh me.. i didnt look at it before putting it in.. jeez.. i am still sleepy.. :(

It is hot outside today !!!!! The heat is very intense !!!!! 90-95 degrees and very sunny !!!!!!

Temperature: 79°F 26°C
Conditions: Cloudy
Winds: CALM 0 MPH CALM 0 KPH
Relative Humidity: 78%
Barometer: 30.08 Steady
Visibility: 7.00 Miles 11.27 Kilometers
Feels Like: 83°F

its not that hot here.. cool but i can feel humidity in the air.. and will have 40% chance of rains.. dunno if will rain or not.. wait n see.. :D

Here is still cold inside my home. My daughter said her feet are cold! I brought two extra blankets to my bed now have four sheets. I checked outside cool and nice breeze. I will expect warm later today. :)

Only very hot will start in end of June. I will need to buy new small A/C or not because I will move out. Yesterday was nice and warm at noon. It felt like A/C windy outside beautiful sunny day.

Memorial Day:
Hazy, hot and humid with the slight risk of an afternoon thunderstorm.
High: 86-91 Winds: SW/NW 5-10 mph

Tonight:
Partly cloudy skies and muggy.
Low: 65-70 Winds: W 5-10 mph

starrygaze said:
Here is still cold inside my home. My daughter said her feet are cold! I brought two extra blankets to my bed now have four sheets. I checked outside cool and nice breeze. I will expect warm later today. :)

Only very hot will start in end of June. I will need to buy new small A/C or not because I will move out. Yesterday was nice and warm at noon. It felt like A/C windy outside beautiful sunny day.

why need to buy a/c when i already have one here? u funny! lol.. hehe

Luckysmile23 said:
why need to buy a/c when i already have one here? u funny! lol.. hehe

My home does not have A/C I need. Without it I will be suffer. I dont want big new A/C or swamp cooler because I will move out. Small one will be better for temporary reason.

Our new home will not need new A/C or yours? What can I do?

today nearly reached 40'C, and it's only end of may... however I was loving every second of it.

starrygaze said:
My home does not have A/C I need. Without it I will be suffer. I dont want big new A/C or swamp cooler because I will move out. Small one will be better for temporary reason.

Our new home will not need new A/C or yours? What can I do?

remmy yours only need swamp cooler.. :D A/C will not work in Wyoming cuz it is TOO dry?? remmy??

http://home.howstuffworks.com/ac9.htm

and plus a/c cost more to be operated when swamp cooler use little electricity? thats what i undy from www.. :D

It is also hot here in west palm beach, Florida and be glad to move to Indiana in few week and with a/c here it still not cool enough.

DocBlaze :cheers:

here still shyyyttttt hooottttt!!! can't stand of hot! :lol: good thing all fans are ON keep me cool ahhh *Feel good *

Finally, the heat (85 degrees plus) has decided to stay around. I love the summers especially here in NC. Hot and humid is how I like it. Sweat dripping off one's brow. The longer the summer the better and we can get up to five months of it. Bring it on....

Some of us are contrarians you know... :whistle:

I think I am gonna need a 2nd air conditioner this year. This is going to be a very unusually record breaking hot summer this year. It is 90 degrees outside but it feels like 130 degrees.

Heath said:
I think I am gonna need a 2nd air conditioner this year. This is going to be a very unusually record breaking hot summer this year. It is 90 degrees outside but it feels like 130 degrees.

Get central AC. It's definitely worth it. Mine works so well that I am able to have it on very low (about 81 degrees) and doesn't cost me a fortune. It circulates cool air much more evenly. No one room in my house is warmer than the other. It's all same and very comfortable.

It is a huge difference from those crappy AC wall units that you find in most apartments. For it to be effective, you would need it to be blasting and I HATE COLD COLD COLD AIR BLASTING IN MY FACE!!!

This place is the very first place I have ever had that had central AC.

Back