Dang too hot

Here's 51... R-A-I-N-I-N-G! Anyone who is complaina about too hot, then come here becuase of raining? ;)

Sweetheart said:
Here's 51... R-A-I-N-I-N-G! Anyone who is complaina about too hot, then come here becuase of raining? ;)

wanna join you so I can have cool not too hot lol :lol:

One quick question.....

I don't have the owner's manual instructions to my A/C .....

Which one should I have it on and the knob says :

Hi Fan

or

Hi Cool

Just wondering, Thank you for your help and God Bless :angel:

Heath said:
One quick question.....

I don't have the owner's manual instructions to my A/C .....

Which one should I have it on and the knob says :

Hi Fan

or

Hi Cool

Just wondering, Thank you for your help and God Bless :angel:

:lol: go to cool

Yea! getting hot! It was damn hot yesterday in Chicago with terrible traffic! Makes me miss Rochester cuz Rochester rarely have traffic jams! Anyway, I haven't flip the thermostat to Cool mode. Soon will turn on the C-AC!

u would want it to set on high cool..or low cool..

fan doesnt have cool to it.. just blowing air?? good for night time when its not that quite hot?

I dont have A/C or swamp cooler here but here outside is quite hot. inside my home is not warm yet. My yard needs mow!

its H-O-T here.. 97 degree..
we had to turn on ac.. for Allen's sake.. hes having asthma.. but now hes ok..

jeez.. its too hot.. :ugh2: not fun..

Tired of hot weather then coming to LA, Seattle, Reno, Lake Tahoe, SF and San Diego. :)

TrippLA said:
Tired of hot weather then coming to LA, Seattle, SF and San Diego. :)

I remember LA and San Diego was hot too. Just dry weather but still hot, sometimes if the weather is right then can be a hot humidy day.

Weather is fine for me, not so hot as in Chicago or Miami. We don't have high humidity in rest of summer, that rare.

PA is so hot with high humidity so that's alot worse than LA and SD.

TrippLA said:
Weather is fine for me, not so hot as in Chicago or Miami. We don't have high humidity in rest of summer, that rare.

PA is so hot with high humidity so that's alot worse than LA and SD.

Compared to the Deep South which is very hot and humid.

Pennsylvania is nothing, yes hot but not to the record breaking levels seen and felt in the Deep South. Try being in Missouri on a hot July noon/afternoon in the heat wave, humidity, hot blazing sun.

Heath said:
Compared to the Deep South which is very hot and humid.

Pennsylvania is nothing, yes hot but not to the record breaking levels seen and felt in the Deep South. Try being in Missouri on a hot July noon/afternoon in the heat wave, humidity, hot blazing sun.

It's not safe to stuck up outside in deep south and midwest but people can do that in Arizona, Nevada and CA.

TrippLA said:
It's not safe to stuck up outside in deep south and midwest but people can do that in Arizona, Nevada and CA.

When I was in Texas, I went out all day and very hot, just drink plenty of water and stay active all day you will be ok , make sure to have some cold swimming put in too.

If I want visit Grand Canyon, Death Valley or somewhere other canyon in Utah and Colorado so I would wear boot because sneakers can be melt and ruin. :eek:

I don't want visit anymore, not worth to do. How about go to Lake Tahoe?

i live in arkansas.. here is very hot in summer time of course.. it can get in 100's with humidity level rising and it can lead to hotter heat index which is bad but if only you know how to take care of yourself.. like drink water before you go outside then carry water with you and come back inside then drink more cuz when u sweat .. all water come out .. you have to keep yourself hydrated or else you can have heat exhaustion. it is not funny as i did have it few times.

especially kids.. you have to watch them and make sure they DRINK water !!!! AND not to forget ANIMALS too..

i walked all times outside.. its ok to do that.. as long as i keep myself hydrated.. i am fine! :D

not many people know how to keep them hydrated especially excerising during hot days.. before excerise and after.. drink drink drink! always remmy that! :D

it is 90 degree in here michigan and it will be like that for whole week yiipppeeee!!!!!! love the heat! love the summer ! love the fresh summer scent!!!!!!

Back