Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

The Neo-United States do not recognize your so-called transitional government. Establish free elections immediately or face annihilation from a joint US-Russian SLBM strike from SSBNs parked across your coastlines!

The Neo-United States do not recognize your so-called transitional government. Establish free elections immediately or face annihilation from a joint US-Russian SLBM strike from SSBNs parked across your coastlines!

:squint:

Jiro--time to go to war with SOB....

:rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

nuclear_fireball.jpg

I just read this thread..... :laugh2:

Boy, You guys have quite an imagination! I've been laughing through the entire thread.

*exhales*..... *inhales* Whew, I need a breather!

I think I'll be going to bed tonight with a sore cheek from laughing so damn hard. :lol:

Boy, You guys have quite an imagination! I've been laughing through the entire thread.

I think I'll be going to bed tonight with a sore cheek from laughing so damn hard. :lol:

:laugh2:

Glad we can amuse you! LOL It's all for fun, LOVE YA GUYS!!! :naughty:

There was never an alliance between Russia and USA. Czar Putin's enjoying flexing his muscle over former USSR countries without American interference - a secret agreement between us. Now you see how incredibly effective this Executive Act 123 is? It exposes Domestic Dissents a lot faster than I can sign death warrants!

You have been arrested by Chief of State Security on the charge of treason which is punishable by death under my dictatorship. However, Bott - Ministry of Language is now the Praetor so your treason charge carries the punishment deemed fit by Praetor Bott.

I already appointed myself to the Supreme Court and this government is not recognized within the confines of the United States Constitution.

Secondly--You are unable to serve the capacity due to not being American born.

Sorry Jiro--wishful dreaming on your part. If you are elected, I will throw out the election results.

Remember--I'm serving the Supreme Court for L I F E ! :lol:

I am looking at secondly referring to you are unable to serve the capacity due to not being American born. The question is that California Governor Arnold is a foreign born and still can be serving to the people so you, Jiro, have a right to serve under the government. Just guessing and suggesting that what a freedom of rights to any one who became an American Citizen to be able to serve the country even if Jiro was three years old. But not the dictator way. So there I have said it! Just go for it and do the democracy. :hmm: :roll: :naughty:

I am looking at secondly referring to you are unable to serve the capacity due to not being American born. The question is that California Governor Arnold is a foreign born and still can be serving to the people so you, Jiro, have a right to serve under the government. Just guessing and suggesting that what a freedom of rights to any one who became an American Citizen to be able to serve the country even if Jiro was three years old. But not the dictator way. So there I have said it! Just go for it and do the democracy. :hmm: :roll: :naughty:

But he can't be the President. :)

Jiro and Arnold can serve as governors/senators/represenatives but the White House is off-limits to them because they are not American born.

Jiro and Arnold can serve as governors/senators/represenatives but the White House is off-limits to them because they are not American born.

But nothing does prohibit him from being Emperor.

And since I always really liked Byrdie, plus he is very tall, I just want to keep him alive.

Byrdie will now be sent for re-education.

As for the new guy with the bomb, I have to say bombs are bad so you will need to play nicer.

And since I always really liked Byrdie, plus he is very tall, I just want to keep him alive.

As for the new guy with the bomb, I have to say bombs are bad so you will need to play nicer.

<GASP> :shock: RE-Education?!

Mind you I graduated from OSU and Capitol!

As I said - people have lost faith in White House thus did not participate in election. I have placed White House & Congress under arrest and declared Martial Law. That's how I became the Dictator. I am not actually the President of United States nor Commander-in-Chief. As promised - I will gladly remove myself from the power when I deem American government free of corruption and greed.

:cool2:

Your request is granted, Praetor Bott. I am issuing a pardon for Byrdie from summary execution.

As I said - people have lost faith in White House thus did not participate in election. I have placed White House & Congress under arrest and declared Martial Law. That's how I became the Dictator. I am not actually the President of United States nor Commander-in-Chief. As promised - I will gladly remove myself from the power when I deem American government free of corruption and greed.

:cool2:

That's their problem. If they don't vote--then they should b*itch about it because they choose not to participate in the Democratic process.

That's their problem. If they don't vote--then they should b*itch about it because they choose not to participate in the Democratic process.

which led to me being the Dictator. :cool2:

Correct. It was lethargy on the part of the people.

Now the reform begins. We must cooperate.

Back