Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

I voted and I didn't vote for you. :lol:

You are just a victim of the general lethargy.

Sorry. You must now work for the good of the people.

Correct. It was lethargy on the part of the people.

Now the reform begins. We must cooperate.

I will on one condition: I'm on the Supreme Court.

If not--I'll take Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Idaho and Northern Nevada and declare ourselves independent. :)

My corner of the country.

If not--I'll take Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Idaho and Northern Nevada and declare ourselves independent. :)

Since the Praetor is in charge of justice, I will allow you on the Supreme Court.

But you are only one voice among several.

My corner of the country.

These states have already pledged their loyalty to the Empire. Failure to do so will result in arrest for treason charge.

These states have already pledged their loyalty to the Empire. Failure to do so will result in arrest for treason charge.

Doesn't matter--Botti is allowing me to be on the Supreme Court for Life. :smash:

Dictators, Presidents, Prime Ministers--come and go.

Supreme Court justices don't. :smash:

Anything a President, Dictator, Prime Minister orders--I can persuade others on the Supreme court to rule it unconstitutional.

So...:nana: and kiss my :booty:

Doesn't matter--Botti is allowing me to be on the Supreme Court for Life. :smash:

Dictators, Presidents, Prime Ministers--come and go.

Supreme Court justices don't. :smash:

Anything a President, Dictator, Prime Minister orders--I can persuade others on the Supreme court to rule it unconstitutional.

So...:nana: and kiss my :booty:

sorry but Supreme Court's scope of ruling is limited to democratic government, not my dictatorship. the Constitution does not apply to my Empire. American people have allowed me to do whatever it takes to rid the government of corruption and greed at all cost.

sorry but Supreme Court's scope of ruling is limited to democratic government, not my dictatorship. the Constitution does not apply to my Empire. American people have allowed me to do whatever it takes to rid the government of corruption and greed at all cost.

But as Praetor for life, I say we will have a Supreme Court in the new empire.

I have spoken!:mad2:

Under Executive Act 123 - you are Praetor until I regain the throne. For now - I do not wish to come back to spotlight. I'm enjoying my time in Tahiti. I'm merely interpreting the laws under my dictatorship for Byrdie. If you wish to extend Supreme Court to the Empire, then issue a decree.

You have no intention of cleaning up our government from corruption and greed.

You are too busy :beer: with the Ambassdor of Australia .

When you're not drinking, you're too busy :lick: :boink: :buk: :OP: every woman that walks by your office.

When you're not boinking or drinking, you're too busy doing :smoking: causing you to go :afro:

Under Executive Act 123 - you are Praetor until I regain the throne. For now - I do not wish to come back to spotlight. I'm enjoying my time in Tahiti. I'm merely interpreting the laws under my dictatorship for Byrdie. If you wish to extend Supreme Court to the Empire, then issue a decree.
<Bottesini looking up "Praetor" again to clarify her knowledge.>

See....The Dictator doesn't support you........

See--y'all abandoned me and left me to defend myself knowing darn well that y'all was getting free Elections tomorrow but NOOOO--you had to get the Empress Jiro back into office.

You have no intention of cleaning up our government from corruption and greed.

You are too busy :beer: with the Ambassdor of Australia .

When you're not drinking, you're too busy :lick: :boink: :buk: :OP: every woman that walks by your office.

When you're not boinking or drinking, you're too busy doing :smoking: causing you to go :afro:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: it's because I appointed highly qualified and trustworthy people to Ministry of all departments. I entrusted them to make decisions in America's best interest as according to my decrees. So far, so good. No need for me to micromanage everything. :cool2:

<Bottesini looking up "Praetor" again to clarify her knowledge.>

Praetor is a definition of an individual taking on two responsibilities in the government. The one responsibility is overseeing the military and the other position is usually a magistrate.

You have the command of the military---throw the Dictator OUT!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: it's because I appointed highly qualified and trustworthy people to Ministry of all departments. I entrusted them to make decisions in America's best interest as according to my decrees. So far, so good. No need for me to micromanage everything. :cool2:

Puh-Leez! You like to micromanage everything. It's the Scorpio's way of keeping control.

Praetor is a definition of an individual taking on two responsibilities in the government. The one responsibility is overseeing the military and the other position is usually a magistrate.

You have the command of the military---throw the Dictator OUT!

Thanks for clarifying for me. I like the Emperor. Sorry.

Military must go after the new guy with the bomb.

Back