Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

:mad2: I'm still alive, you know? I'm not like Saddam in some shithole

saddam.jpg

Stealth is the key to success.

exactly. Failure to plan is Planning to fail. Caesar's downfall is a great lesson.

Executive Act 123 is explicit and absolute. it's effectively designed to immediately remove the high-ranking Domestic Dissents within the government and to suspend Chain of Command to prevent any further coup d'etat. All Ministries of all departments have pledged their loyalty to me and I have already instructed 2 loyal enforcers (Chief of Secret Police and Chief of State Security) to arrest and execute the Domestic Dissents. Chief of Staff's privilege is limited within government thus has no bearing in any Chain of Command.

As stated in Executive Act 123 - Bott (Ministry of Language) has assumed the title of Praetor. Byrdie's Operation Valkyrie has failed. Jiro's Empire is intact. I repeat - Jiro's Empire is intact. Long Live the Dictator! Long Live the Dictator!

:mad2:

exactly. Failure to plan is Planning to fail. Caesar's downfall is a great lesson.

Executive Act 123 is explicit and absolute. it's effectively designed to immediately remove the high-ranking Domestic Dissents within the government and to suspend Chain of Command to prevent any further coup d'etat. All Ministries of all departments have pledged their loyalty to me and I have already instructed 2 loyal enforcers (Chief of Secret Police and Chief of State Security) to arrest and execute the Domestic Dissents. Chief of Staff's privilege is limited within government thus has no bearing in any Chain of Command.

As stated in Executive Act 123 - Bott (Ministry of Language) has assumed the title of Praetor. Byrdie's Operation Valkyrie has failed. Jiro's Empire is intact. I repeat - Jiro's Empire is intact. Long Live the Dictator! Long Live the Dictator!

To the Emperor! Looking up the duties for my new job as Praetor.:hmm:

Hooray! I am off to buy a purple bordered toga!:ty:

Oh yeah, justice for all!!

Byrdie is now exiled to Elba.

Hooray! I am off to buy a purple bordered toga!:ty:

Oh yeah, justice for all!!

Byrdie is now exiled to Elba.

actually - according to Executive Act 123, the mastermind of coup d'etat are to be executed upon arrest. The fates of the accomplices and co-conspirators of coup d'etat are at your mercy.

meanwhile - all Empire Loyalists, including Bott and First Lady, are protected by Chief of State Security. Chief of Secret Police are to provide reinforcement for Chief of State Security if requested and to investigate/arrest Domestic Dissents.

:mad2: I'm still alive, you know? I'm not like Saddam in some shithole

saddam.jpg

Sorry buddy--you're dead and not a natural born citizen of America.

EPIC FAIL!

meanwhile - all Empire Loyalists, including Bott and First Lady, are protected by Chief of State Security. Chief of Secret Police are to provide reinforcement for Chief of State Security if requested and to investigate/arrest Domestic Dissents.

And remember Botti gave up loyalty to you and was sworn in as Secretary of State in the temporary administration until free elections.

Democracy will prevail.

Dictatorship-- go to H*LL!

Sorry buddy--you're dead and not a natural born citizen of America.

EPIC FAIL!
Sorry but the people have lost faith in White House thus elected me to lead this country out of corruption. I have temporary converted the government to Dictatorship to cleanse America of vile varmints. :mad2:

And remember Botti gave up loyalty to you and was sworn in as Secretary of State in the temporary administration until free elections.
Bott feared for her life and it's understandable. None of Ministries knew about Executive Act 123 and the existence of Chief of State Security... The secrecy was kept in order to thwart insidious plot and to expose the high-ranking Domestic Dissents who have corrupted America.

Democracy will prevail.

Dictatorship-- go to H*LL!
Democracy will prevail AFTER I fix America. :cool2:

Sorry but the people have lost faith in White House thus elected me to lead this country out of corruption. I have temporary converted the government to Dictatorship to cleanse America of vile varmints. :mad2:

Bott feared for her life and it's understandable. None of Ministries knew about Executive Act 123 and the existence of Chief of State Security... The secrecy was kept in order to thwart insidious plot and to expose the high-ranking Domestic Dissents who have corrupted America.

Democracy will prevail AFTER I fix America. :cool2:

I already appointed myself to the Supreme Court and this government is not recognized within the confines of the United States Constitution.

Secondly--You are unable to serve the capacity due to not being American born.

Sorry Jiro--wishful dreaming on your part. If you are elected, I will throw out the election results.

Remember--I'm serving the Supreme Court for L I F E ! :lol:

I already appointed myself to the Supreme Court and this government is not recognized within the confines of the United States Constitution.

Secondly--You are unable to serve the capacity due to not being American born.

Sorry Jiro--wishful dreaming on your part. If you are elected, I will throw out the election results.

Remember--I'm serving the Supreme Court for L I F E ! :lol:

1. You have illegally appointed yourself to Supreme Court
2. I simply listened to what Americans want - to lead for them
3. Your belief and action is a contradiction to United States Constitution
4. Chief of Staff has a very limited power thus has no bearing in any Chain of Command

1. You have illegally appointed yourself to Supreme Court
2. I simply listened to what Americans want - to lead for them
3. Your belief and action is a contradiction to United States Constitution
4. Chief of Staff has a very limited power thus has no bearing in any Chain of Command

1. Elections are tomorrow for the new Commander in Chief.

2. Former Chief of Staff (me) ASSASSINATED Jiro the Dictator WHO had no one in 2nd in command thus the position was available.

3. As an natural born American citizen can be a leader of this country and not foreign born.

4. Chief of Staff does not believe in limited power, afterall he :rl::rl: Jiro the Dictator.

:laugh2:

1. Elections are tomorrow for the new Commander in Chief.
There is no election. People lost faith in White House. They are fed up with their greed and poverty.

2. Former Chief of Staff (me) ASSASSINATED Jiro the Dictator WHO had no one in 2nd in command thus the position was available.
you assassinated the Jiro Clone, silly... because my Thought Police notified me of a rumor of plot to assassinate me. There is no publicly-stated 2nd in command to avoid any power-grabbing treasonous plot but it was secretly stated in Executive Act 123 to appoint the successor.

3. As an natural born American citizen can be a leader of this country and not foreign born.
Tell that to Americans. Nobody got elected during Election Year thus leading to turmoil which led to me being chosen as their leader.

4. Chief of Staff does not believe in limited power, afterall he :rl::rl: Jiro the Dictator.
that's why you were arrested and executed by Chief of State Security

hanged.gif

There is no election. People lost faith in White House. They are fed up with their greed and poverty.

you assassinated the Jiro Clone, silly... because my Thought Police notified me of a rumor of plot to assassinate me. There is no publicly-stated 2nd in command to avoid any power-grabbing treasonous plot but it was secretly stated in Executive Act 123 to appoint the successor.

Tell that to Americans. Nobody got elected during Election Year thus leading to turmoil which led to me being chosen as their leader.

that's why you were arrested and executed by Chief of State Security

hanged.gif

:laugh2: In the figment of your imagination :laugh2:

Back