Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

Fortunately - I learned a thing or two from my great ancestor - Julius Caesar. It's to have a contingent plan in case of treasonous acts by cabinet members. I am very disappointed. I was fortunate enough to receive the rumor of assassination. I was replaced with a clone and I remain in hiding until coup d’état has been neutralized for my own safety.

Under Executive Acts 123 aka Operation Pater Patriae - the Ministry of Language will assume the title of Praetor and the Chief of Secret Police (Texan Guy) & Chief of State Security (imdeafsowhat) are given a special decree to arrest and execute high-ranking Domestic Dissents.

:mad2:

Fortunately - I learned a thing or two from my great ancestor - Julius Caesar. It's to have a contingent plan in case of treasonous acts by cabinet members. I am very disappointed. I was fortunate enough to receive the rumor of assassination. I was replaced with a clone and I remain in hiding until coup d’état has been neutralized for my own safety.

Under Executive Acts 123 aka Operation Pater Patriae - the Ministry of Language will assume the title of Praetor and the Chief of Secret Police (Texan Guy) & Chief of State Security (imdeafsowhat) are given a special decree to arrest and execute high-ranking Domestic Dissents.

:mad2:

Sorry....it has been null and voided.

The temporary cabinet is as follows:

Byrdie714--President
Jillio--Vice President
Secretblend--Department of Defense
Texan Guy-- Homeland Security
Shel90--Dept. of Education
Authentic--Embassador to the U.N.
SFShawn--Dept. of Health
Pepsi--F.D.A
Jolie77--Head of Secret Service
Imdeafsowhat--Dept. of the Interior

Botti--if you denounce your loyalty to the dicatator--you will be pardonend and given a spot in the temporary cabinet until the Elections are held.....

You're giving imdeafsowhat permission to assasinate people? :shock: Things gotta be dire.

Being the first lady, I fully understand that someone will be coming after me shortly. :rl:

Oh well. I had a great run. :bye:

You're giving imdeafsowhat permission to assasinate people? :shock: Things gotta be dire.

Being the first lady, I fully understand that someone will be coming after me shortly. :rl:

Oh well. I had a great run. :bye:

You are no longer the first lady as the dictator was having affairs behind your back. Thus is the reason he was assassinated--he wasn't running a clean government.

Byrdie714--President
Jillio--Vice President
SFShawn--Dept. of Health
Pepsi--F.D.A

Botti--if you denounce your loyalty to the dicatator--you will be pardonend and given a spot in the temporary cabinet until the Elections are held.....

Ready to serve as second in command, sir!

Ready to serve as second in command, sir!

Hello Madam Vice President.

Just remember this is all temporary until we have the Elections tomorrow as it would give people ideas of who wants to run, who to nominate, etc.

FYI--I am not running as President as I will be stepping down after the elections but will be serving on the Supreme Court for life since the Constitution guarantees it.

If you want to run for Presidency tomorrow--you have my blessings and good luck!

Hello Madam Vice President.

Just remember this is all temporary until we have the Elections tomorrow as it would give people ideas of who wants to run, who to nominate, etc.

FYI--I am not running as President as I will be stepping down after the elections but will be serving on the Supreme Court for life since the Constitution guarantees it.

If you want to run for Presidency tomorrow--you have my blessings and good luck!

I will have to think about that one.:hmm: But, come what may, I will accept the will of the people. As it should be.

Hey, you forgot to mention my name -- as an amassdor of Australia :mad2:

What exactly does that entail?? I was just a glorified trophy wife so my resume is a bit short.

Security protection 24/7.

Hey, you forgot to mention my name -- as an amassdor of Australia :mad2:

You are no longer the Ambassador to Australia. You are now the Ambassador to the British Crown--overseeing administrative relations with all countries that are/were part of the British crown.

Of course--you have a choice to live anywhere within the Crown.....

Byrdie714--President
Jillio--Vice President
SFShawn--Dept. of Health
Pepsi--F.D.A

Oh dear! Sorry Jiro. :(

Ok, what's my new job?:)

Back