ATTN: NorthStar~

:rofl: That's a funny picture. I am sure NS would be like - c'mon enough with the fooliness and show the real picture :lol:

Jolie_77 letta me pull a chair and sit down. I am sitting and pulling my tail out and sit down and play paino and :whistle: wheres the heck is he? HMMMMM. Alrite stop my f**kin' fooliness. Geez whats wrong with me. I thought I could cheer him up arghhh dont make him being depress or upset.

Heres I am~

Also i thought he knew other website. MFG~ :scatter: :whistle:

Attachments

• meme.jpg
    meme.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 29
PurrMeow said:
Jolie_77 letta me pull a chair and sit down. I am sitting and pulling my tail out and sit down and play paino and :whistle: wheres the heck is he? HMMMMM. Alrite stop my f**kin' fooliness. Geez whats wrong with me. I thought I could cheer him up arghhh dont make him being depress or upset.

Heres I am~

Also i thought he knew other website. MFG~ :scatter: :whistle:

That's a really good picture of you. Ha, I'm sure he will come to check in AD pretty soon cuz I just saw him come online not too long ago. Yep, It's always a good thing to cheer someone else up and NS sure needs that as much as we all do :D

:giggle: Jolie_77 well I was competed changed right after I moved out of Hawaii. I used to have a long sandy or dirty thick hair but I thought to have dyed ot be brown and cut off my idiot thick long hair ( I believe FlyFree or other in other site saw pix of my old pix of long hair ) so thats why I am looking like this right now. But in few months I am going to cut my hair to donate cancer kids ... I have been doing to donate by giving hair of what I had left over by cutting. Its worthy of their lives.

PurrMeow said:
:giggle: Jolie_77 well I was competed changed right after I moved out of Hawaii. I used to have a long sandy or dirty thick hair but I thought to have dyed ot be brown and cut off my idiot thick long hair ( I believe FlyFree or other in other site saw pix of my old pix of long hair ) so thats why I am looking like this right now. But in few months I am going to cut my hair to donate cancer kids ... I have been doing to donate by giving hair of what I had left over by cutting. Its worthy of their lives.

Aw, Are you gonna color your hair up again? If so, What color are u gonna use? Hey at least, the looks will improvise :) Yeah, I do color my hair from time to time but it's not that often I get to do it. My hair is naturally brown but I do highlight it with some blonde streaks on it.

I think it's wonderful that you are donating your hair to children who has cancer. Isn't that for the Locks Of Love? I agree, it will help brighten up their days. My hair is just about a little past the shoulder length and I'm going to let it grow long enough to donate it to the Locks Of Love. The reason I am doing it is because one of my dear closet friend died of Bone and Lung Cancer several years ago. So I thought it'd be a nice thing to do it in her honor and also make the best of it.

Jolie_77 said:
Aw, Are you gonna color your hair up again? If so, What color are u gonna use? Hey at least, the looks will improvise :) Yeah, I do color my hair from time to time but it's not that often I get to do it. My hair is naturally brown but I do highlight it with some blonde streaks on it.

I think it's wonderful that you are donating your hair to children who has cancer. Isn't that for the Locks Of Love? I agree, it will help brighten up their days. My hair is just about a little past the shoulder length and I'm going to let it grow long enough to donate it to the Locks Of Love. The reason I am doing it is because one of my dear closet friend died of Bone and Lung Cancer several years ago. So I thought it'd be a nice thing to do it in her honor and also make the best of it.

Hopefully this is last time cuz I have tried to dye my hair long time but not working till recently it worked which it was dark brown in that pix anyway.. for Donating hair to child who has cancer is very wonderful and it made me felt so good by giving. Yes its "Locks of Love" Oh sorry to hear about to hear your closet friend who died. I first learned when I was in high school and when my mom had her hair cut and her great good friend and she talked to my mom into about it. My mom first learned and told my family and her friends about it when we lived in Tennessee. Its very wonderful to do that. It makes me feel so great/wonderful by knowing their needing hairs when they have cancer u know. Also my nephew (my mother's third's child's son) is involving in that at his school in Texas and they are very support. I would love to give you the website about it . I :dunno: if Alex or one of Mod allow me to give you or other this website about children who have cancer.

Finally I see Purrmeow's real pic... ya certainly look pretty eh... and as for that other pic.. lol no wonder ya must be a good funny gal eh? hehe....

Northstar said:
Finally I see Purrmeow's real pic... ya certainly look pretty eh... and as for that other pic.. lol no wonder ya must be a good funny gal eh? hehe....

Thank you NorthStar. Oh hell yeah I always love to make ppls laughing thats what I love mostly instead of being depress or upset. Thats why I made DGL or other laughs when I made funny.. I want them to feel better. Winks.. So now u can see who I really am.. Ok alrite... Also, I love this site u know why I caught ALEX ( BAD) in other site cuz hes trying to show off to someone ot make other ladies horny heh :deal:

PurrMeow said:

To both JO and PurrMeow, u gals made me cry little cuz of my late father and late aunt who has liver cancer and I should have had given my hair but it wasn't enough or maybe it was till now I read ur posts... gosh, *running tears down my creek* I had a long hair just at behind my back shoulder! Grrr! But now I have though of what u gals said so I am gonna try and let my hair grow as it will be over abt 2 yrs from now...uraghhh! Oh well... dunno tho! That beautiful way to do that for children, PurrMeow...that was wonderful!

Ahh, abt time u had ur real pix show up! LOL Oh goody, I see NS is smile from his ear to ear! hehe

PurrMeow said:
Hopefully this is last time cuz I have tried to dye my hair long time but not working till recently it worked which it was dark brown in that pix anyway.. for Donating hair to child who has cancer is very wonderful and it made me felt so good by giving. Yes its "Locks of Love" Oh sorry to hear about to hear your closet friend who died. I first learned when I was in high school and when my mom had her hair cut and her great good friend and she talked to my mom into about it. My mom first learned and told my family and her friends about it when we lived in Tennessee. Its very wonderful to do that. It makes me feel so great/wonderful by knowing their needing hairs when they have cancer u know. Also my nephew (my mother's third's child's son) is involving in that at his school in Texas and they are very support. I would love to give you the website about it . I :dunno: if Alex or one of Mod allow me to give you or other this website about children who have cancer.

Thanks. Aw, it's a bummer that it didn't agree with your hair and hopefully it will this time. I agree, It is always a great feeling helping other people in need such as cancer, so and on, etc. I believe I learned about the Locks Of Love thing through my closest friend who had the cancer. When I first learned about it, I wanted to dig for more information and I got alot of information about it. It was interesting to see how it worked which was a cool feature for the children/adults who has cancer and be able to live so "lively" with those wigs that the Locks Of Love has provided for them. It's awesome that your family members are getting involved in this and be so much supportive of it. I believe it's more of the people that needs it as well. As for the website about it, I'd love to see them. If Alex or other mods doesn't allow the website to be posted in here, You can always feel free to use the PM and pass the website along to me. :D

~AngelWolf~ said:
To both JO and PurrMeow, u gals made me cry little cuz of my late father and late aunt who has liver cancer and I should have had given my hair but it wasn't enough or maybe it was till now I read ur posts... gosh, *running tears down my creek* I had a long hair just at behind my back shoulder! Grrr! But now I have though of what u gals said so I am gonna try and let my hair grow as it will be over abt 2 yrs from now...uraghhh! Oh well... dunno tho! That beautiful way to do that for children, PurrMeow...that was wonderful!

Ahh, abt time u had ur real pix show up! LOL Oh goody, I see NS is smile from his ear to ear! hehe

Aww, Moo :hug: I'm sorry to hear about your late father and aunt. You can let your hair grow again but of course give it time. Some people have their hair growing so fast but some people have it grown slowly. It varies. Yeah you could do that and it would be a nice/great/wonderful feeling when you are able to do that and donate your hair. It doesn't hurt to try and it would make a child's self esteem boost up feeling great as well. If your hair grows long in a 2 years time period, then that's great because 2 years would go by so fast before you know it.

Jolie_77 said:
Thanks. Aw, it's a bummer that it didn't agree with your hair and hopefully it will this time. I agree, It is always a great feeling helping other people in need such as cancer, so and on, etc. I believe I learned about the Locks Of Love thing through my closest friend who had the cancer. When I first learned about it, I wanted to dig for more information and I got alot of information about it. It was interesting to see how it worked which was a cool feature for the children/adults who has cancer and be able to live so "lively" with those wigs that the Locks Of Love has provided for them. It's awesome that your family members are getting involved in this and be so much supportive of it. I believe it's more of the people that needs it as well. As for the website about it, I'd love to see them. If Alex or other mods doesn't allow the website to be posted in here, You can always feel free to use the PM and pass the website along to me. :D

Aww, Moo :hug: I'm sorry to hear about your late father and aunt. You can let your hair grow again but of course give it time. Some people have their hair growing so fast but some people have it grown slowly. It varies. Yeah you could do that and it would be a nice/great/wonderful feeling when you are able to do that and donate your hair. It doesn't hurt to try and it would make a child's self esteem boost up feeling great as well. If your hair grows long in a 2 years time period, then that's great because 2 years would go by so fast before you know it.

Thanks, Jo, :hug: Yea that true so I could try and let my hair grow long lol but oh boy u know how that is...hard work to do with that long hair! Haha I used to do that way and was not even bother me till when I started work as housekeeper...ewww hate it! So had to cut short but now I work at Borders...so I can let them long now! I hate short hair for some reason! :lol: Thanks, again!!

Jolie_77 said:

Ok I asked Alex for his approval and he approved. SO here the website: www.stjude.org You can check that out. Also, when I received that from my nephew to ask to make donated. He surprised me that he involved in it with his classmates. I surely am proud of him. His school started involve and got into sponsor to have website for kids to involve. As for my hair that I had hair cut to donated which it was 10 inch to cut.

~AngelWolf~ said:

Aww AngelWolf, I understand that you have reasons to cry becuz of your late father. Ahh letta me give you 10 boxes of kleenex. Heh. Anyway.. Thank you .. Also, u remmy Jimmy? I told u about.

PurrMeow said:
Aww AngelWolf, I understand that you have reasons to cry becuz of your late father. Ahh letta me give you 10 boxes of kleenex. Heh. Anyway.. Thank you .. Also, u remmy Jimmy? I told u about.

Yea I sure did... thanks, PurrMeow... yes I remmy Jimmy.... u told me abt... hope he is ok?

~AngelWolf~ said:
Thanks, Jo, :hug: Yea that true so I could try and let my hair grow long lol but oh boy u know how that is...hard work to do with that long hair! Haha I used to do that way and was not even bother me till when I started work as housekeeper...ewww hate it! So had to cut short but now I work at Borders...so I can let them long now! I hate short hair for some reason! :lol: Thanks, again!!

Oh I see. If you feel so comfortable with the long hair, That's all good. Yeah sometime it can be troublesome having the long hair but as long as you know how to take care of it, You'll be fine :)

PurrMeow said:
Ok I asked Alex for his approval and he approved. SO here the website: www.stjude.org You can check that out. Also, when I received that from my nephew to ask to make donated. He surprised me that he involved in it with his classmates. I surely am proud of him. His school started involve and got into sponsor to have website for kids to involve. As for my hair that I had hair cut to donated which it was 10 inch to cut.

Ok, Many thanks for the website. I will be looking that up. That's really awesome for your nephew to be involved along with his classmates to make the donations for that. 10 inches? Wow, That's alot of hair lol but I thought they require for more than 6 inches, nothing less? Maybe I'm wrong :dunno:

PurrMeow said:
Thank you NorthStar. Oh hell yeah I always love to make ppls laughing thats what I love mostly instead of being depress or upset. Thats why I made DGL or other laughs when I made funny.. I want them to feel better. Winks.. So now u can see who I really am.. Ok alrite... Also, I love this site u know why I caught ALEX ( BAD) in other site cuz hes trying to show off to someone ot make other ladies horny heh :deal:

OHh yes Purrmeow..ya seems like a funny gal... and can I say something else?? I notice in that pic ya also look tired... ya got kids right as I read somewhere in this topic or so? Still, ya look great for sure...

AND ya must have flushed Alex out good with that proof of him in the other site showing his horny side to some ladies eh?? LOL that must have been one good stuff to catch him in that...

Northstar said:
OHh yes Purrmeow..ya seems like a funny gal... and can I say something else?? I notice in that pic ya also look tired... ya got kids right as I read somewhere in this topic or so? Still, ya look great for sure...

AND ya must have flushed Alex out good with that proof of him in the other site showing his horny side to some ladies eh?? LOL that must have been one good stuff to catch him in that...

:lol: Northstar. Of course I love but i am not famous funny person. Anyway. Yes i was tired which I had companies visited me at house which I did not get enough sleep. So Yep I have an adoption son which hes wonderful and happy son but meanie heh. Also I am preggy with twines which I am expecting twins in late of Oct. . Of course I love to flush Alex cuz I have good memories with old friends which I picked on and gave alot of laugh. Thats why this pic of Alex remind of my old bf at high school I surely fooled him. but had blast good time. I miss that also I continue pick on my bf whom my twinies ' father is. He laughed so hard. He enjoyed when he is depress or unhappy/sad. Thats why i love to make ppls laugh. Anyway,
Sorry for not being online in the next two weeks. I am posting about my infection where I was seeking dr this morning. . Ok alrite good to see you happy. Cya ltr.. t'care

AHh Purrmeow..no wonder... and get well ok.. hope the infection isnt too much for ya as well...

Back