ATTN: NorthStar~

SherryCherish said:
GA, Sharky just wanted to "prove" to everyone, he can be "SuperSharky" (like superman) LOL

*rofl*~:rofl:

Indeed!

NorthStar wheres your pix? I wanna to see your nice pix. So I can show you mine? isn't that fair?

Purrmeow..someone doing it for me.. she asked me if she would do it for me..so i say ok..have to wait.... oh well...

Gassspppp someone doing for you? sure hope it ain't topless women~

Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry i am horny heh

Ok..it's Joile that posting my pic.. she asked me if she woudl do it for me.. i say ok so she has my permission to post my pic for me... my many thanks to her for the help...

Here is NorthStar :)

NorthStar.jpg

Now Purrmeow..my pic is there..now post yuor pic, please..thanks!! Should be interesting to see how ya look eh?

Northstar said:
Ok..it's Joile that posting my pic.. she asked me if she woudl do it for me.. i say ok so she has my permission to post my pic for me... my many thanks to her for the help...

No Problem, I'm just glad to lend a helping hand. :D Oh be prepared, the girls are gonna flock after you :giggle:

Jolie_77 said:
Here is NorthStar :) Ahh your pix look good.. Alrite heres the pic of me

NorthStar.jpg

:rofl:
:rofl: its me aka AngelWolf,,, Heh just kidding. I ain't that pix. Heh I am so kidding you :rofl: :whistle:

Attachments

• el-yaque-woman-s.jpg
    el-yaque-woman-s.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 46
Ooooo...no 'evilish' looking sharp teeth to fear!! :lol:

Thanks to Jolie_77 for helping insert his pix in here for the ladies who likes to drool....

Great pix Northstar.... :thumb:

Roadrunner said:
Ooooo...no 'evilish' looking sharp teeth to fear!! :lol:

Thanks to Jolie_77 for helping insert his pix in here for the ladies who likes to drool....

Great pix Northstar.... :thumb:

You're welcome, LOL. Yeah I'm wondering who's in line to grab him up?

I am kidding, NorthStar.. BTw you look handsome, winks you will have a wonderful lady in your life!! Ya know I love to pick on ppls. just like ^Angel^ and Cheri and others.. Ok alrite...

PurrMeow said:
I am kidding, NorthStar.. BTw you look handsome, winks you will have a wonderful lady in your life!! Ya know I love to pick on ppls. just like ^Angel^ and Cheri and others.. Ok alrite...

show it to him of your pictures lol fair to fair lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
show it to him of your pictures lol fair to fair lol :lol:

Alriteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I gave up I will post my pix in the morning. Since I am getting tired due to late time and preggy with twines. Ok :angel:

Jolie_77 said:
Here is NorthStar :)

NorthStar.jpg

Dude you look handsome, and you will have many laides chasing your ass.. I bet so. Dude dont worry and when the time comes and you will be more happy to find a wonderful lady wink.. U know they aka ladies in this site are crazy when I say something just ignore. I want you to have fun.. Ok?

Back