ATTN: NorthStar~

NS, thats an old pic. I have seen that before somewhere. Now where is the latest pic. Come on, bring it out. Actually you are not a bad looking guy, all the gals will be wooing at ya. ;)

Northstar said:
Odd indeed I havent even seen PurrMeow's pic at all... i have to wonder, is she playing games with me?? If so, I have to say I despise any mind games that I have to deal with... so enough with the games and show me the pic.. since ya asked me nicely to show my pic and I have... so.. fair enough for ya to show your pic in here.... that's all I ask, eh?

Jo.. haha ya think so the ladies gonna flock after moi?? LOL we'll see...and Moonflower... methinks ya in denial of not going after moi.. I think ya just going bonkers wanting to stroke yourself after seeing my pic ( kidding ya on that hehehe...)

So I gonna wait for Purrmeow to show her pic in here.. will be back later afther the hockey playoff game is over....

:rofl: Nah i ain't playing games with you.. U know enough that I am picking on you winks. Anyway I will post a pix of myself sooner. having trouble with resize arghhh I am killing it. YOu gotta to be patience and hold your weiner. :scatter:

Roadrunner said:
Mod Note:

Please reconsider how you post in here, the pictures, wordings, etc...otherwise this thread will have to be moved--and its the wishes of a few here that don't want to see that take place.... ;)

Thank you! :)

~RR

OK no problems. I am kneeling down and bow at you like you are king heh. Anyway, just move when it s needed... Thanks alot..

GalaxyAngel said:
yes it's him!
lash3.jpg

his secret is out! :whistle:

:rofl:

Ah Purrmeow..take your time in resizing your pic...

Koala.. I know it a old pic.. that the best I can put up.. I did have a current pic of myself but cant find it in the folder I had put it in there... oy gonna have to search for it in some specific places and fix the pic good enough..dont worry, I will get my current pic posted soon.. I hope...

Nuttybutty..methinks ya eyeballing Purrmeow as your future queen sewer rat??? LOL that would be a hilarious thing to do so...

Northstar said:

Koala.. I know it a old pic.. that the best I can put up.. I did have a current pic of myself but cant find it in the folder I had put it in there... oy gonna have to search for it in some specific places and fix the pic good enough..dont worry, I will get my current pic posted soon.. I hope...

Nuttybutty..methinks ya eyeballing Purrmeow as your future queen sewer rat??? LOL that would be a hilarious thing to do so...

:lol: no, I'm just curious just like anyone else in here. Umm, wanna know something, your pix of yourself remind me of Comedian Rip Taylor... Take a good look and see if I'm right about you... lol

NorthStar.jpg
riptaylor.jpg

Sorry Shark :rofl:

Nutty..funny pic of Rip Taylor... ya ough to know our dear friend Griace said the same thing after she saw my pics some years ago.. and commented on that I looked a bit liek Rip Taylor... haha.... I say lol serious? to that... she say yep... but anyways that pic of Rip and my pic a bit different..but somehow it looks odd and funny as well... oh well... :dunno:

Oh my goodness!! What the world is going on here? OH my :laugh2: been reading thru out...oh gosh... tsk tsk on purrmeow! haha

Ahh i remmy the old pic of Northstar in the site that no longer exist.

LOL ya do look similar to Rip Taylor, but ya an younger Rip Taylor Northstar.

Northstar said:

:evil:

Nuty said:
:lol: no, I'm just curious just like anyone else in here. Umm, wanna know something, your pix of yourself remind me of Comedian Rip Taylor... Take a good look and see if I'm right about you... lol

NorthStar.jpg
riptaylor.jpg

Sorry Shark :rofl:

:rofl: Oh my f**kin' god. I am darn laughing.

:laugh2: I didn't really give a thought about him looking alot like Rip Taylor and now I'm seeing the photo - Indeed, He does in a way. Well not "All" the way but partily, I'd have thought so.

Northstar said:
Odd indeed I havent even seen PurrMeow's pic at all... i have to wonder, is she playing games with me?? If so, I have to say I despise any mind games that I have to deal with... so enough with the games and show me the pic.. since ya asked me nicely to show my pic and I have... so.. fair enough for ya to show your pic in here.... that's all I ask, eh?

Jo.. haha ya think so the ladies gonna flock after moi?? LOL we'll see...and Moonflower... methinks ya in denial of not going after moi.. I think ya just going bonkers wanting to stroke yourself after seeing my pic ( kidding ya on that hehehe...)

So I gonna wait for Purrmeow to show her pic in here.. will be back later afther the hockey playoff game is over....

*cough* *cough* soon i am gonna to post heh be right back

Northstar said:

Here it is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :deal:

Attachments

• meme3.jpg
    meme3.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 33
lol DGL, I also posted my regular pix in other (tagdeaf) and other site. Anyway tks

Back