ATTN: NorthStar~

PurrMeow said:
Alriteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I gave up I will post my pix in the morning. Since I am getting tired due to late time and preggy with twines. Ok :angel:

lol :lol:

Oy! You look so populare since I have poste and everyone look drool at you! Where are u?? I am drooling!!!

LOL, He went to bed 45 mins ago but I'm sure he will have alot more to say tomorrow when he is on :D

2000_shark_ride.jpg

Be cautioned !!!

Shark_Lunch.jpg

Do not swim nearby him!

shark_windsurfer.jpg

Do not go nearby him.

oh my god roflmao!

Indeed! Sharky have too much to saying on here, make sure u turn air conditioner on. By the way, u look great and very pure! :)

Odd indeed I havent even seen PurrMeow's pic at all... i have to wonder, is she playing games with me?? If so, I have to say I despise any mind games that I have to deal with... so enough with the games and show me the pic.. since ya asked me nicely to show my pic and I have... so.. fair enough for ya to show your pic in here.... that's all I ask, eh?

Jo.. haha ya think so the ladies gonna flock after moi?? LOL we'll see...and Moonflower... methinks ya in denial of not going after moi.. I think ya just going bonkers wanting to stroke yourself after seeing my pic ( kidding ya on that hehehe...)

So I gonna wait for Purrmeow to show her pic in here.. will be back later afther the hockey playoff game is over....

Mod Note:

Please reconsider how you post in here, the pictures, wordings, etc...otherwise this thread will have to be moved--and its the wishes of a few here that don't want to see that take place.... ;)

Thank you! :)

~RR

Thank you RR..... for the mod note... I admit I did cuss a bit in here.. whoops sorry about that...

Now... I am still waiting for Purrmeow to post her pic in here eh... I'll check back in a day or 2..and see if she indeed does post her pic...

:lol BOY this bring me back the memories, and WE do still tease NS the bonehead (sharky) that what i call him...

:whistle:

Harrr Harrr Shiva ya t*ttygal... ya indeed are smirking as ya looking in here eh?? HAHAH..and shhh on teh bonehead name..dang ya gonna get this topic heated up fast and wild as heck... and it wont be long till RR says his holy beep-beep and lock this topic up..lol... :whistle:

Northstar said:
Jo.. haha ya think so the ladies gonna flock after moi?? LOL we'll see

Well, It doesn't hurt to try and think of something on a postitive note, Doesn't it? :D

Northstar said:
Harrr Harrr Shiva ya t*ttygal... ya indeed are smirking as ya looking in here eh?? HAHAH..and shhh on teh bonehead name..dang ya gonna get this topic heated up fast and wild as heck... and it wont be long till RR says his holy beep-beep and lock this topic up..lol... :whistle:

awwww *pat ur back* :giggle:

Good one! Sis Shiva that tell him bonehead hehehe :laugh2:

Back