ATTN: NorthStar~

Jolie_77 said:
Oh I see. If you feel so comfortable with the long hair, That's all good. Yeah sometime it can be troublesome having the long hair but as long as you know how to take care of it, You'll be fine :)

Ok, Many thanks for the website. I will be looking that up. That's really awesome for your nephew to be involved along with his classmates to make the donations for that. 10 inches? Wow, That's alot of hair lol but I thought they require for more than 6 inches, nothing less? Maybe I'm wrong :dunno:

Donate hairs to cancer . Yes they cut hair more than 6 inches. I had nearly 13 inches but i told them to cut 10 inches so they did.

~AngelWolf~ said:
Yea I sure did... thanks, PurrMeow... yes I remmy Jimmy.... u told me abt... hope he is ok?

Jimmy is doing fine. Hes expecting to be on long road in third week of June.

NOrthStar, thanks..

PurrMeow said:
Jimmy is doing fine. Hes expecting to be on long road in third week of June.

NOrthStar, thanks..

OH man... I am glad u still keep in touch with him!! Oh boy! Glad that he is ok! Thanks!

ATTN: Northstar

:rofl: :iolol:

That's hiliarious NS look like Rip Taylor:giggle:

Woof woof ...Hey NorthStar ...you look hottie!!!

Sunshine1 aka ~Dancer~

Last edited:
Tweetybird.. I am working on getting an updated pic of myself... I need some time till I get that pic I need.. so hang on.. I really dont know as I still am dealing with my family crisis and more... ehh... we'll see on tat ok?

Looks like NS is being chased by women all over the world heehee

Well naw, Ocean . .. it aint blackmailing..just good old fashioned yakking..haha..

Oh so ya gonan whip moi?? HAHA see if ya can pin me down and do that to me... but doubt ya gonna find moi and hold me.. haha... that is funnier...

Back