ASK javapride ANYTHING!

Originally posted by javapride
YAY my FAVE GAL ASKED ME LOL!

like to watch tv, read, and write my stories i got abt 50 pages already im damn slow :-X and also umm, like ot listen to music watch movies and i know missed one of my soapopera Days i dont watch it very often anymore, AND I also go to STARBUCKS to get coffee HEHEHEHE

Kewl!!! what kind of story are u writing about i am wondering :)

Im writing one on my puter it's charlie's antique i ll send u what i have now so u can uddy what im writing, its a lesbain adventure suspense :)

Im writing one on my puter it's charlie's antique i ll send u what i have now so u can uddy what im writing, its a lesbain adventure suspense :)

I would love to read your stories :)

the season's opener finished started so u might want to check it out this wekeend. washington's playing against ind. I THINK this coming sat on ABC and they show it also on OXYGEN and ESPN1 and2 and umm thiey play all sorts of games too.. so check those out ....

will think of qqs for u in a bit. i gotta make a phone call soon.

oh, indiana teams are alright.. but dont u kno that theres a deaf player on fever team?

oh sure, i will check them out.

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
oh, indiana teams are alright.. but dont u kno that theres a deaf player on fever team?

oh sure, i will check them out.

Deaf player on fever team WHAT FEVER TEAM???

Originally posted by Justin Sane
Dyke Fight!!!

justin that was in the past not today so don't worry abt it. let it go if u have a qq then post it otherwise HUSH....

00004801.gif

Hey Java... found those..
(you guys) feel free to copy them or whatever..
vallight.gif

00003598.gif
00003601.gif
00003602.gif
colourful_swigly_line.gif

Originally posted by Justin Sane
Who's your worst Ex-girlfriend?

im not naming names shes an ADer here, BUT shes one of the NASTIEST WOMAN i EVER met destoryed my mentality and my emtions .... now its taken me 5 yrs to get my life back to normal!

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
I know u pretty well lol...

But I have one qq... How did u like Hawaii so far?? :D
hawaii is humid here but it's not the place for me.... so im moving outta here end of this yr will make a posting to announce where i am later not now :)

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Hey Java... found those..
(you guys) feel free to copy them or whatever..
vallight.gif

00003598.gif
00003601.gif
00003602.gif
colourful_swigly_line.gif

THANKKKKKKKK UUUUUUUUUUUU MAMA ANNIE :) LOL On the wet kiss, Wanna know anything else abt me ??? :) hehe

hawaii is humid here but it's not the place for me.... so im moving outta here end of this yr will make a posting to announce where i am later not now :)

I unddy.. Sorry abt that. Hope you will find a better place for urself :)

Deaf player on fever team WHAT FEVER TEAM???

Yes, deaf player on the fever team. but she have a hearing aid on, and speaking. Fever is Indiana team.

Back