ASK javapride ANYTHING!

Originally posted by MsGiglz
wink_02.gif
hey Irish! :)

Hey there :D

Originally posted by javapride
THANKKKKKKKK UUUUUUUUUUUU MAMA ANNIE :) LOL On the wet kiss, Wanna know anything else abt me ??? :) hehe
ah found few more..
rainote.gif
s-rainboe2.gif
s-rainbow1.gif

umm wanna know anything else about you.. umm..
are you in love with me? hehe ha ha Just joking

hey psst java.... this one
fouetaa.gif
is denfinately for Flyfree..

this one is cool..
fuckyou.gif

Last edited:
ah found few more..
rainote.gif
s-rainboe2.gif
s-rainbow1.gif

umm wanna know anything else about you.. umm..
are you in love with me? hehe ha ha Just joking

hey psst java.... this one
url]
is denfinately for Flyfree..

this one is cool.. [img/http://bellemaus.free.fr/smilies/gruen/fuckyou.gif[/img]

LOL MOMMA, ME LOVE U as a FRIEND and someone i look up to as a mother to those wonderful children, and hey u can put that posting for fly free of her whipping ass and the other one in the flirt with funnybebe78, cuz she goes there more, and u have already noticed abt the fight so i just don't want more plms thats all ...

Oh really.. I havent gone there.. hehe i will post there.
hey.. remmy Mr. T??? in our time tv show.. hes far out..
mrt2.gif
is he cute.. rofl..
*huggs* and thanks

Oh really.. I havent gone there.. hehe i will post there.
hey.. remmy Mr. T??? in our time tv show.. hes far out..
mrt2.gif
is he cute.. rofl..
*huggs* and thanks

YES I remmied they were the *A* team that was fun to watch

hawaii is humid here but it's not the place for me.... so im moving outta here end of this yr will make a posting to announce where i am later not now :)

:jaw: you are gonna MOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIIIINNGG??? Thought you are HAPPPY live in there :ugh:

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
:jaw: you are gonna MOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIIIINNGG??? Thought you are HAPPPY live in there :ugh:

half and half but i need to do something with my mind..... this is NOT a place for me........

yes they are foxy hehehehe LOL!

YUP YUP.

many states have alot of foxy girls so dont worry. Ha ha ha.

Anyway, What was you doing during on Sept 11? What was your reaction? awe? shocked?

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
YUP YUP.

many states have alot of foxy girls so dont worry. Ha ha ha.

Anyway, What was you doing during on Sept 11? What was your reaction? awe? shocked?

well sept 11th i was asleep and my sister woke me up told me the WTC was bombed i thought it was from the 1992 bombing if i remmy correctly and i thought she was talking abt that i said yah yah started to go back to sleep again but she kept waking me up and when i saw what had happened i ran online to e mail or IM all my friends that lived on the east coast i was freaking out for thier safety and was relived to know they also was ok got alot of IMs from them too and i was in total shock and looked at tv and sent my prayers to them i donated 100 bucks to starbucks to send to the NYPD/NYFD for the fallen heros, i knew there wasn't much i could do. BUT it was SHOCKING for me i sent prayers to those who lost thier families and victims too.. it was pretty much all i could do....

Wow...I had alot of catching up to do here.

Do you like any other sports?? What are your favorites?

Originally posted by prostock19
Wow...I had alot of catching up to do here.

Do you like any other sports?? What are your favorites?

im a San Franscico fan since dwight clark's super bowl catch i belive it was in 1981 or something like that and have been following the team throughout the yrs.
i also love the SF gaints baseball team with barry bonds on that team, also love the WNBA i watched thier season opener i belive was last week with the LA sparks against the CONN suns.
i usually watch many sports team depending on what im intrested in, such as the stanley cups that my dad is watching and waiting for them to start, his fave team colorado avalanche was off the playoffs dang poor dad and now that patrick roy is retiring dad's gonna have to find a new player to watch when nhl is back on... other than that thats pretty much it OH also like the AFL games with the San Jose Sabertooth, thier good team to watch too...

well sept 11th i was asleep and my sister woke me up told me the WTC was bombed i thought it was from the 1992 bombing if i remmy correctly and i thought she was talking abt that i said yah yah started to go back to sleep again but she kept waking me up and when i saw what had happened i ran online to e mail or IM all my friends that lived on the east coast i was freaking out for thier safety and was relived to know they also was ok got alot of IMs from them too and i was in total shock and looked at tv and sent my prayers to them i donated 100 bucks to starbucks to send to the NYPD/NYFD for the fallen heros, i knew there wasn't much i could do. BUT it was SHOCKING for me i sent prayers to those who lost thier families and victims too.. it was pretty much all i could do....

You should be glad that you did something for them. so, congrats. so, clapping.

anyway, Who is your favorite actress and actor?

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
If you had to choose an exotic pet to own, what would it be?

i would want a austrilan cockatoo with it's pink feathers beautiful!

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
You should be glad that you did something for them. so, congrats. so, clapping.

anyway, Who is your favorite actress and actor?

my fave actress is charoltte ross from NYPD blues she used to be on Days of OurLives. and my other fave actor is Dennis Franz i related to him by his fustration in life. and his past drinking, loosing his woman on the show and etc. So that's I relate to, on NYPD blue i LOVE that show !

my fave actress is charoltte ross from NYPD blues she used to be on Days of OurLives. and my other fave actor is Dennis Franz i related to him by his fustration in life. and his past drinking, loosing his woman on the show and etc. So that's I relate to, on NYPD blue i LOVE that show !

Oh great.

Im glad that you felt so related to this man.

so, keep it up, girl.

anyway, what is your dream girl?

Back