ASK javapride ANYTHING!

ah, enough with cat fights.

so, here is the questions...

What is your best experience being with a girl?

How did u become to be a lesbian?

when did u being a lesbian?

You seems a great girl... who is really should make me look u up, since we are in same world. ha ha

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
ah, enough with cat fights.

so, here is the questions...

What is your best experience being with a girl?

How did u become to be a lesbian?

when did u being a lesbian?

You seems a great girl... who is really should make me look u up, since we are in same world. ha ha

Ia gree with u abt the cat fights, its over

my best experince with a grrl is thier laughter and understanding and going out for fun and doing what we like to do as a friend or lover whatever comes best, i became a lesbain back in 1992, and i relized i was alesbain in jr college and knew this was the one for me, i been single but i have been in bad relationships over the yrs, all in all im pretty happy with myself......

u really don't want to look up to me i had some pretty rough past that might not really be a good thing the person u should look up to is urself and be proud of urself.... THANKS for the qqs

ANYMORE ANY ONE???

ummmmm here's my question. What if YOU got lost in ONE SMALLLLLEST island. What will u have to have and what will u do??? Since there's NO PPL around nothing just ALL WILD ANIMALS...

Originally posted by javapride
Ia gree with u abt the cat fights, its over

my best experince with a grrl is thier laughter and understanding and going out for fun and doing what we like to do as a friend or lover whatever comes best, i became a lesbain back in 1992, and i relized i was alesbain in jr college and knew this was the one for me, i been single but i have been in bad relationships over the yrs, all in all im pretty happy with myself......

u really don't want to look up to me i had some pretty rough past that might not really be a good thing the person u should look up to is urself and be proud of urself.... THANKS for the qqs

ANYMORE ANY ONE???

ah, I'm sorry, but im very glad that you are better now.. and being single. take your time.

Are you stilll checking girls out?

What is your favorite Fast food?

Originally posted by LezArtist
ummmmm here's my question. What if YOU got lost in ONE SMALLLLLEST island. What will u have to have and what will u do??? Since there's NO PPL around nothing just ALL WILD ANIMALS...

yr answer from question is almost same but mine would be a SWISS ARMY KNIFE that has everything in it, knife, scissors sugerical knife for injuries, and a special knife that helps start up fire, * a metalic box that rubs against the rock to start or build a fire* and i have my clothes already so will have to fashion the clothes for my warmth and to take care of myself... i would make spear for fish hunting, and animal hunting to feed myself, and have leaves to cover me and have a singal ready for myself to be rescued.

ah, I'm sorry, but im very glad that you are better now.. and being single. take your time.

Are you stilll checking girls out?

What is your favorite Fast food?

yes i am still checking girls out, and my favorite fast food is mcdonalds, they make good fries :)

yes i am still checking girls out, and my favorite fast food is mcdonalds, they make good fries :)

Ooh, yes... damn, they are making good fries. LOL.

oh yeah, of course, we are still checking girls out. ha ha

what are ya doing for a living?

Do you support BUSH to go to war against Saddam hussein?

Ooh, yes... damn, they are making good fries. LOL.

oh yeah, of course, we are still checking girls out. ha ha

what are ya doing for a living?

Do you support BUSH to go to war against Saddam hussein?

im currently applying for NTID to return to college, majoring in computer and web designs, along with interpteting :)

as for bush sending the boys the war, i have two sides to this, onie no i don t support it because we're wasting billions of dollars on a personal vendetta.... but other wise yes i do support bush cuz saddam had nuclear weapons he NEVER destroyed. NOW it needs to be destroyed!

im currently applying for NTID to return to college, majoring in computer and web designs, along with interpteting :)

as for bush sending the boys the war, i have two sides to this, onie no i don t support it because we're wasting billions of dollars on a personal vendetta.... but other wise yes i do support bush cuz saddam had nuclear weapons he NEVER destroyed. NOW it needs to be destroyed!

Great, keep your chin up for apply for NTID.

Oh yeah, I am not really supporting BUSH's idea to war with saddam, but It was really great of him by how he handle the war and medias. I know that we are wasting billions of dollars. even we are in bad debts, dont you kno that? america are istelf being in so bad debts. it is still counting. just sucks.

I know that United states do make nuclear weapons, too.. why cant we, american, destory it?

Great, keep your chin up for apply for NTID.

Oh yeah, I am not really supporting BUSH's idea to war with saddam, but It was really great of him by how he handle the war and medias. I know that we are wasting billions of dollars. even we are in bad debts, dont you kno that? america are istelf being in so bad debts. it is still counting. just sucks.

I know that United states do make nuclear weapons, too.. why cant we, american, destory it?

GOOD POINT!!!!!!!!

GOOD POINT!!!!!!!!

I know, is that really sad that america dont destory while their had to be destoryed. but i know it is really freaking that we have those weapons that COULD kill us all in a once.

but I am sure that america and other countries have a law about nuclear weapons. IT HAS to have everyone to agree and PASS the permission to using it.

that what I think.

I know, is that really sad that america dont destory while their had to be destoryed. but i know it is really freaking that we have those weapons that COULD kill us all in a once.

but I am sure that america and other countries have a law about nuclear weapons. IT HAS to have everyone to agree and PASS the permission to using it.

that what I think.

thats very true

HEY ANYONE ELSE have any more qqs???

thats very true

HEY ANYONE ELSE have any more qqs???

yeah, so... I have more more questions for you.

What is your favorite moment in your childhood?

What is your favorite number and why?

Do you have a favorite team in ncaa, nba, or wnba?

If you have to give one thing up, what would it be?

yeah, so... I have more more questions for you.

What is your favorite moment in your childhood?

What is your favorite number and why?

Do you have a favorite team in ncaa, nba, or wnba?

If you have to give one thing up, what would it be?

WOW... ok

my favorite moment in childhood was spending time with my grandparents going to places like disneyland and other places .

my fave nbr is 7 and 26 7 cuz i been lucky in the 7th dayof my life and 26 cuz its my b day :) hehe

I like the WNBA LA SPARKS go lisa leslie!

I rather washington team. not this, ha ha.

When it is a season opener? Who do you think team will win the national champion in the final?

Wow, I already went to disney few weeks ago. It was my first time, shh.. I am 17 years old and my first time, so SHHHHHH. ha ha

anyway, any questions for me in my thread?

I rather washington team. not this, ha ha.

When it is a season opener? Who do you think team will win the national champion in the final?

Wow, I already went to disney few weeks ago. It was my first time, shh.. I am 17 years old and my first time, so SHHHHHH. ha ha

anyway, any questions for me in my thread?

the season's opener finished started so u might want to check it out this wekeend. washington's playing against ind. I THINK this coming sat on ABC and they show it also on OXYGEN and ESPN1 and2 and umm thiey play all sorts of games too.. so check those out ....

will think of qqs for u in a bit. i gotta make a phone call soon.

the season's opener finished started so u might want to check it out this wekeend. washington's playing against ind. I THINK this coming sat on ABC and they show it also on OXYGEN and ESPN1 and2 and umm thiey play all sorts of games too.. so check those out ....

will think of qqs for u in a bit. i gotta make a phone call soon.

What do you like to do when You are bored??? (not being online)

Originally posted by LezArtist
What do you like to do when You are bored??? (not being online)

YAY my FAVE GAL ASKED ME LOL!

like to watch tv, read, and write my stories i got abt 50 pages already im damn slow :-X and also umm, like ot listen to music watch movies and i know missed one of my soapopera Days i dont watch it very often anymore, AND I also go to STARBUCKS to get coffee HEHEHEHE

Back