ASK javapride ANYTHING!

Originally posted by Fly Free
not worry Oddball -- ive been deleting them :D

keep deleting it it will back fire on u, u need to confront me not run to ur friends with plms... u backstabbing me now so why can't u front stab me in the IM?? humm???

No. I disagree with your comments. I am sorry. HANDS OFF AT YOU. *Doing Eternity's PFFTT style* (sorry, Eternity, I don't mean to, but I love your avatar).

Originally posted by Oddball
No. I disagree with your comments. I am sorry. HANDS OFF AT YOU. *Doing Eternity's PFFTT style* (sorry, Eternity, I don't mean to, but I love your avatar).

:roll: whatever oddball do u know ur acting immature copying eternity's little comments??? be urself whats wrong with that?? i have a qq for all 4 of u, why can't u all talk to me like an adult and not go bsbsbsbs and then e mail me those lame e mails and not confront me like a adult??

Originally posted by SilenceGold
/me calls in a cat chaser...

/me points at where the cats are fighting..

:p

heheh actually i didn t start the fight and im ending it .... i said my peice so ASK me anything u want :)

this defines stalking and it sure sounds alot like ur own behavior and u deny it isnt u -- i got it off the dictionary.com -- read on

stalk2 ( P ) Pronunciation Key (stôk)
v. stalked, stalk·ing, stalks
v. intr.
To walk with a stiff, haughty, or angry gait: stalked off in a huff.
To move threateningly or menacingly.
To track prey or quarry.

v. tr.
To pursue by tracking stealthily.
To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially out of obsession or derangement.
To go through (an area) in pursuit of prey or quarry.

nuf said -- now im not going to post any further in here

Originally posted by javapride
:roll: whatever oddball do u know ur acting immature copying eternity's little comments??? be urself whats wrong with that?? i have a qq for all 4 of u, why can't u all talk to me like an adult and not go bsbsbsbs and then e mail me those lame e mails and not confront me like a adult??
I am not immature because I like Eternity's avatar.. that's all. I don't copy anyone else often unlike you tend to copy off Fly Free's favorite trademarks. Ciao:mad2:

Originally posted by Oddball
I am not immature because I like Eternity's avatar.. that's all. I don't copy anyone else often unlike you tend to copy off Fly Free's favorite trademarks. Ciao:mad2:

fly free doesn't OWN anything, she doesn't OWN the so called trademarks anyone can say it, not just her :roll: go on shoo shoo....

*takes a step out of this thread* :mrgreen: Lemme know when this is over..

Originally posted by Teekie
*takes a step out of this thread* :mrgreen: Lemme know when this is over..

HIIIIII teekie the fight's over im ingoring them, HOW u doing>?> did u have any qqs for me ???

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Hmmm, lets see...ever you had long hair?

yes i have had long hair take a look at the senior pics in the photo i m on page 7 :)

I really don't think this is the place to be bringing in personal problems. Yes, I have been guilty of that before. Would you fine ladies, PLEASE settle this. There is NO need for fighting. There are better ways to solve things.

Originally posted by prostock19
I really don't think this is the place to be bringing in personal problems. Yes, I have been guilty of that before. Would you fine ladies, PLEASE settle this. There is NO need for fighting. There are better ways to solve things.

I agree with u prostock, i would love to solve this plms myself but if she can't seem to solve anything cuz she's the one that's running away... I made suggestions to her in e mails and she decidded to delete it... So it's sad really she doesn't uddy how to solve plms ....

A female? I thought all along that you were a male, according to your avatar. :doh: Lol.

What's your age? If you are non-student, what do you do for a living?

Originally posted by EcKoThEgReAt03
A female? I thought all along that you were a male, according to your avatar. :doh: Lol.

What's your age? If you are non-student, what do you do for a living?

Im a 30 yr old and sorry thats my BUTCHNESS of my hair, im a tomboy in all aspect, right now im working on going back to school it ll be maybe this fall early dec, the latest...

Back